"Farmers 620"

Farmer

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man... I would be afraid to run this motor. You're gonna get it all dirty. 

I thinking the same thing Draker.  I feel like this needs to be a piece of artwork.  Though, the finished product installed I am sure will be.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Did something simple.  Rust prevention on floor board

wire wheel and sander,  spray with rust converter.  Every where bare metal and rust was, turned black exactly like it said.

028.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

New run about and work truck.

p_004.jpg

Actual build thread report

Engine should be done soon.  But wont be able to work on my truck for who knows how long.  Have to move out of current rental by april and house we are moving into has NO garage. Trucks going in storage

• Like 2

Most storage places wont let you work on anything

I need a shop for business and pleasure

Head getting worked over, cams (stock) fitted to new springs and valves. Ports ported.  Just a final clean up and installed

030.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

Edited by Farmer
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Actual build thread report

Engine should be done soon.  But wont be able to work on my truck for who knows how long.  Have to move out of current rental by april and house we are moving into has NO garage. Trucks going in storage

That rental I was supposed to move into didnt work out.......But thats fine with me. I found another with a three car garage. :w00t: :thumbup: 

Engine is done at builders, but had to use part of the monies to help with 1st, last, deposit. So wont be geting my engine any time soon

• Like 3

That rental I was supposed to move into didnt work out.......But thats fine with me. I found another with a three car garage. :w00t: :thumbup:

Engine is done at builders, but had to use part of the monies to help with 1st, last, deposit. So wont be geting my engine any time soon

Make small weekly payments on the engine.  I had this situation a few years ago and lost my engine.  If you are making payments on a regular basis it is harder for them to legally liquidate you engine.

Also pictures of the 3 car garage or it did not happen!  LOL

I am guessing you live in a smaller sized town.  Here in Phoenix after 30 days you do not own it any more. 

What color are you going to paint it?  I am assuming that is black primer.

Yes small town.  Builder is a friend that owns a machine shop. He does alot of race engines for cars, boats, etc.... Plus he owns a 620  Engines not going anywhere.LOL

Not sure what your talking about being primer black

• Like 2