Sold Gloria, bought an L series

Welllllll,,, Izzo totally ruined the reveal so I guess I might as well share the details now. Not worried though, I figured someone would have blown my cover in the first few posts laugh.gif

It's a '76 620 with L20B. It's stock down to every last bit except ignition switch.

I'm going to pick it up right now, but here's what i'm giving you guys to look at until I'm back.

_DSC0023.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice looking 620! By the way, before you drive that off, you should probably check the lug nuts. Twice. Or thrice. Perhaps several more times? :D

haha! in his own words "i dont care about the towing bill, i care about what just came off my car."

Izzo...

um...

way to kill monkeys surprise...

a certain thread comes to mind...

Welllllll,,, Izzo totally ruined the reveal so I guess I might as well share the details now. Not worried though, I figured someone would have blown my cover in the first few posts laugh.gif

It's a '76 620 with L20B. It's stock down to every last bit except ignition switch.

I'm going to pick it up right now, but here's what i'm giving you guys to look at until I'm back.

_DSC0023.jpg

It was a wild guess. Since he posted that shit on the RATSUN facebook page.. I only ruined it for about 5 people that aren't on facebook (half you clowns say you're not on there, but are)

Captain killjoy to the rescue! Killin peoples surprises and for sale threads one day at a time.

Pictures incoming!!

I was gonna hold off until I could take it for some beauty shots, but that's not an option right now... lol

The hood hinges were rusted up and broke out of the cowl where they were welded, so I had to break out the welder and got em all welded in now. The truck was dirty, but was a total BLAST!

Can't wait for the rain to stop so I can wrench on it some more.

_DSC0126.jpg

_DSC0135.jpg

_DSC0136.jpg

_DSC0138.jpg

_DSC0139-2.jpg