my 1967 datsun 411 wagon

jukeizm

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hood and fenders will fit, the parking light opening may need work, don't know about lights but think the 520s will fit, they look the same. The 521 fenders have the parking lamp opening spanning the seam between the fender and the lower fascia. I think the 520 has the "correct" opening, none on the fender. I cut a patch and inserted it in the 521 opening for my refit, 520 fenders were not available as NOS from Nissan.

What is up? You have know idea how long ive been looking for a 411 wagon. There is one for sale in salem oregon were i live on craigslist. Its on either portland or salem oregon craigslist. But any how it is in salem. I test drove it and shit as soon as i opened the doors i knew it was over. All 4 doors the door jam was rusted through. It was a runner though. Dual carb roadster motor and 4 speed. It was alright except for that rust. Do you want to sale that bad boy? Iam for real. Let me know.

• 1 year later...

What is up? You have know idea how long ive been looking for a 411 wagon. There is one for sale in salem oregon were i live on craigslist. Its on either portland or salem oregon craigslist. But any how it is in salem. I test drove it and shit as soon as i opened the doors i knew it was over. All 4 doors the door jam was rusted through. It was a runner though. Dual carb roadster motor and 4 speed. It was alright except for that rust. Do you want to sale that bad boy? Iam for real. Let me know.

Could this person please contact me?

Thanks!