620 Aluminum Radiators from Datsun Parts LLC

Datsun Parts

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know I will soon have 620 Truck 3 row aluminum radiators for sale. I just got the prototype today and test fitting it tomorrow. Once I get it approved as a correct fit I should have them in stock within 30-60 days. I will take pre-orders on my website or phone orders for $240.00 shipped. I will also have them for the 510 now too.

Designed to be a direct factory replacement.

bdf6caca-1.jpg

d5378012-1.jpg

I will get some installed shots with fan mounting info soon too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Guys check out Koyorad radiators there built way better then these i have one and i am getting rid of it,maybe i will sell it for cheap.

so far koyo only has Z and 510 radiators.

but havent made any real talks about coming out with a 620 rad

other than "oh yeah we should, etc" 

I talked to them at the Nissan jam and the mounts are not to far off from stock as far as I know.As far as the champajunk one,I got no better cooling from it with my 2.3 liter,again just my 2 cents,I would not buy one again.Even the petcock drain on mine broke off just looking at it,It just jumped off the radiator when i stared at it.And if you seen the Koyorad up close and the champion you would see what i mean,far better built then the Chinese one.I know other guys that run them and its up to you for a few bucks more get the good stuff.

510 rad vs 620 rad... one is longer width wise the other is longer length wise. 

ive posted up the stats somewhere too lazy to look. 

you can make one work on the other of course but itll take a lil work

i do have a champion rad, didnt install it.... 

but upon inspection it looks really good for being chinese made. 

plus champions have an awesome warranty.

dont get me wrong i would prefer a koyo rad on my truck but after searching, the only option 

was the champion.

also, on my 96 240sx (na ka24de) 

i swapped out the stock rad for a koyo and it actually increased the temp by about 3-4 degrees celsius 

(i have a digital gauge that uses the consult port)

also, koyo makes some of their rads in indonesia and china as well, 

of course the shops there will have the required certs or whatever

Thanks Al, for some of us here we appreciate the effort that you put into making sure that our datsuns no matter what model we drive, stays on the road and not in the wrecking yard. I'm looking for a 620 now and will be looking out for them on your website.

510 rad vs 620 rad... one is longer width wise the other is longer length wise. 

ive posted up the stats somewhere too lazy to look. 

you can make one work on the other of course but itll take a lil work

i do have a champion rad, didnt install it.... 

but upon inspection it looks really good for being chinese made. 

plus champions have an awesome warranty.

dont get me wrong i would prefer a koyo rad on my truck but after searching, the only option 

was the champion.

also, on my 96 240sx (na ka24de) 

i swapped out the stock rad for a koyo and it actually increased the temp by about 3-4 degrees celsius 

(i have a digital gauge that uses the consult port)

also, koyo makes some of their rads in indonesia and china as well, 

of course the shops there will have the required certs or whatever

Thats cool,at the time he made these champions to fit the 521,i am just not happy with them and if some one asked me to recommend it,i would just say no.But put it in go for it,is yours polished.

I just got the Champion in the mail a couple weeks ago. It dont look bad.

But I havent installed it yet. A Z guy said his was fine so Im hoping it will be if or when I install it.

the Koyo look good also but was told they made in Mayasia or Indonisia. Not that it matters too much.

I would prefer the KOYO but had already ordered the Champion when I notice KOYO writeups of them making 510 rads.

the 510 /521 are the same radiators.

Be nice if soemone makes the 620 rads also as tons of 620 still on the road.

Long as people will buy them they will make them.

the one i bought is polished, yessir.

and hainz you silly guy i know youve participated in threads where it was discussed koyo had made a 510 rad. you must be getting forgetful

here is an email i just sent koyo.

"I have a '73 datsun 620 and I'd really like to replace the stock radiator with one made by koyo. Currently, the only replacement radiator are low quality, offshore radiators. I know that you guys have a S30 and 510 radiator.

My question is: do you have a 620 radiator in the works? what would you require from the datsun/620 community to make this happen? we could provide measurements and photos if needed. i could even drive my truck up to Irvine or wherever at my own expense in order for you guys to get your own measurements, test fits, etc.
Would you require an initial minimum order to make it worth your while.
pretty much I believe the consensus is that we just want a quality replacement radiator.
the majority of us just want something reliable and backed by a good company to replace the old, 40+ year old radiator.

for a start, here are the dimensions for a 510 and 620 radiator provided by my '73 datsun 620 factory service manual:
          Height  width    thickness
510    11in       19.2"   1.50"
620    13in       17.6"   1.26"
as you can see and may already have known, one is wider and shorter while the other is not as wide but taller.
now as the years went by, Datsun used 3 different motors in the 620. a 1.6, a 1.8, and a 2.0
along with the change in motor size, they also changed the radiator sizing and radiator core support. I am specifically trying to work towards a radiator that would directly fit into a 73 620.
i can provide you with the dimensions, etc of the other year 620 radiators but right now my specific goal is to get one for the 73 in the works."
  • Like 1