arkansas

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent a good deal of my youth in Mt. View. My auntie still lives in Batesville and one uncle in Little Rock and the other in El Dorado. My aunt bought a brand new ZX off the lot in 1982 and let me drive it all over the place. Cool as shit shit you're 18 and fresh out of high school. My uncle was one of the first guys to explore Blanchard Caverns and has some great stories about that. I went all over the place up in Izzard and Stone county with my my grandpa delivering Watkin's to a bunch of country folks and moon shiners. Good times. Need to get back that way at some point before all the kin folk die off.

Well judging by the reaction of people on here doesn't look like anyone would want to say they are from arkansas for the fear of being called an ignorant incest southener.

Guess that's the limp wristed west coast way.

id admit to the 2 years I lived in feyetteville before the 10 I lived in the dalles :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had alot of fun in arkansa, but bad stereo types are fun too, for instance I have 4 flanel shirts and havnt cut my hair in 5 years and I have a oly poster on the wall. anyone from california? Ollz

Well judging by the reaction of people on here doesn't look like anyone would want to say they are from arkansas for the fear of being called an ignorant incest southener.

Guess that's the limp wristed west coast way.

Could be worse people expect me to ride a horse, bang white women, drink firewater, and burn wagons. (better hide the goon squad lol)

Luckily Texas has no negative stereotypes. Only awesomeness in our heritage.

I have been through Arkansas a couple of times. There are some curvy mountain roads up there that I can't wait to take my truck through at high speed once it's built.

Especially after a few shots of that fire water.

or

1    [awr; unstressed er] Show IPA

conjunction

(used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.

(used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.

(used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.

(used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.

otherwise; or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.

Texas= steers and quears... And the bovine industrie is on a rapid decline :rofl: jk

I do plenty of steering. Although Skib seems to think it's only to the left. I'm hoping hicas can help me prove him wrong.

As for the queers, I'm a modern man and can appreciate other people's lifestyles. Even have a few yankee friends.

Sorry to post whore, but multiquoting proves difficult on the mobile version.

• 11 years later...