If you are going to JCCS, what will you be driving?

This came up in the JCCS event thread. If you are entered in the show, post up a pic of your car to make it easier to put a car to a name so we know you are a ratsun member. This way if you recognize a car from this thread, you will know it is a ratsun member and you can shoot the shit in real life (or fuck cats together, its up to you)

Not my car, but I will be along with this one

untitled.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brought the goon last year, thought I'd mix it up. Not a Datsun but I will be bringing my 71 Hilux to the show. I'm hoping I can be at the edge of the Toyotas near the Datsuns. :D

IMG_1343.jpg

How difficult was it to slam that front end?

that's why I suggested ratsun custom license plate frames!! :P

-goki

Not a bad idea! However, my RL411 is an early production model and has a production goof, the license plate tapped inserts for ther rear plate have the Japanese domestic spacing, they were installed 180 degrees out and I have had to make non-standard holes in my California plates to fit. "regular" license plate frames won't fit. For the rest of the universe, this is a good idea!

^ if there was a mitsu class, you'd be sure to win 1st, 2nd & 3rd place :lol:

Only because I'd be the only one there? :lol: No, wait, a Subaru will sign up at the last minute, be the only one in the show, so they will combine the Mitsu's (a whole 4 of us) with the lone Subaru into 1 class and then give the only award to the Subaru, but I digress........ :rolleyes:

Mark

No Datsun this year. Going to bring my Colt wagon.

2939401770070852740S500x500Q85.jpg

Mark

It's got datsun wheels. :)

I think they lumb all the wagons in the same class. If so your sure to win something.

Just from this short list of cars its going to be a great show!

How difficult was it to slam that front end?

Relatively simple. This was my first bag attempt. It has springs and A arms so lots of grinding of the upper cup and some fabrication of bag mounts. Now that I have done it once I know my mistakes and it would be a lot easier the second time.

I'll be nappin in the back of the tiki lounge. :lol:

I will know right where to find you then. :o