The Now-Named 620

Pumpkn210

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was my old truck I got it form the guy who built it...The canopy is worthless no windows, and the rims are old school yes, but not Mcleans...And the fender flares are all molded to the truck so they arent coming off without wrecking the truck, and I really think Dave likes them....and it is a weber carb....but they are about the same, and it is a cannon intake.

No ammount of spacers will deter me from usin those WIRES! And I do LOVE the flares, and the targa... pretty much EVERYTHING about this truck is over the top and out of controll. It is a unicorn of sorts, one of the last full customs from yester year, and will be finished off as such!

• 2 months later...

Yea, I was gonna use a super simple seat bottom and make a cool shaped seat back as I am a tall mofo! And I would trade the wires straight across for Slots so fast it would make your tires spin!

I got it inside the shop today as I got rid of some dead weight, and need about a dozen 12ft 2x4s and 12 sheets of OSB to finish off the roof of the shop. Right now it has walls, but not much of a roof...

For the truck all I really need is to fix the rear breaks, set up the front susp and steering, shocks and cover up the unpainted shit with crushed velvet!

Yea, I was gonna use a super simple seat bottom and make a cool shaped seat back as I am a tall mofo! And I would trade the wires straight across for Slots so fast it would make your tires spin!

I got it inside the shop today as I got rid of some dead weight, and need about a dozen 12ft 2x4s and 12 sheets of OSB to finish off the roof of the shop. Right now it has walls, but not much of a roof...

For the truck all I really need is to fix the rear breaks, set up the front susp and steering, shocks and cover up the unpainted shit with crushed velvet!

I'm only 5'6ish and with Integra seats in my long box I feel cramped. You might need to make that one a walk through like Big Dave's

I'm only 5'6ish and with Integra seats in my long box I feel cramped. You might need to make that one a walk through like Big Dave's

Ya those cabs are pretty tight, What I did on my chop top, is took the back of the seat off and made a padded board and then put it behind me. that gave me about 3 to 4 inches of space. And I think you mentioned doing that to the truck Dave and that would be cool...Thing about you Dave is you go those long legs and not lots of leg room...I have short ass legs...!!!

And do not make the truck a vert top,,,keep it a targa....that is what I really liked about the truck....!!!!!

Yea man!I wad even thinking of just padding the cab cause Im gonna wrap it all in crushed velvet anyway. Couls shape foam to fill in the rib and make some side support just glued to the inside of the cab, then wrapped in velvet...

Meeeaaa... I think Imma try that, will keep you guys posted!

Yea I was even thinkin bout some low back muscle car buckets, but I need all the room I can get!

I cant wait to start workin on this thing again. It is so close to being complete I can taste it, and the one day that I drove it was NOT enough!