I think someone hurt my dog

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_91341.jpg

Hahaha she looks like she could say: "You're feakin' me out staring at me like that . Ok, ok...... I won't do that again!!!" and "Damn, that's some righteous 4:20 shit the vet gave me...... Oooooh!.... I'm hungry"

Dogs are a member of the family except maybe some places in Kentucky. (if you know what I mean).

<_< Seriously Mike? I grew up in KY :angry: jk I would think OR would be the guilty party but it would be the cats..... :lol:

Good luck to the pup getting better, you can use that nail biter stuff around it. to keep her from licking it. It worked for Maggi when she got stiched up. I still think she snagged something, see the missing bit of fur at the top of the cut, then she twisted up and away. maybe she crawled under something and got hung up?

IMG_9124.jpg

does she have a cool spot she hangs out in?

Ive seen cuts like that, looks like a box knife, i now some of u are saying it doesnt look like a cut like that, but ive seen my buddy get sliced by a box knife and look alot olike that.

So it had to be something sharp out there, check out areas she normally hangs, also one way to find out is take her to the back yard, if theres a certain area she doesnt want to go, you know thats the area she got hurt in. I know my dog got the shit beaten out of her by a thorn bush and is scared shitless of going into that area now.

Thanks guys. Nah she don't kick it under cars. She doesn't go outside. If she does, she kicks it at the front door. But our front door is not by the curb. We live in the back house in a 2 unit lot. So it way in the back.

It's like you know if your dog is stupid or not. She might of gotten hurt in an accident. But I don't think she is stupid to hurt herself that bad.

She really cant lick it so we didn't buy her that "thing". If she starts biting, I will have to buy one.

I will post updates. Thanks for your concerns and ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

This same thing happened to my pit.. He was running with some dogs up and down the fence and they reached through and bit his back leg. It looks like your dog's was deeper though..

Just seeing these pictures reminds me of when I had to take the dog in to the vet and get him stitched back up. The pictures tell the whole story if you've been there before.

I hate to see them sad and in pain like that! I'm really glad to see some after shots, very nice looking pup!

if you happen to notice that she is skittish around certain people or animals then you know who or what injured her. I had a cat that would terrorize the neighbors rottie even left some gashes simular to the one on your pit, the rottie never looked at her as his next meal ever again.

But I am glad your puppy is doing better

Congrats! Glad to see her happy like that.

Makes me want a dog even more :(

Animals love me. I'm usually the one to chase a stray up the street trying to find their home, and it always breaks my heart if I can't. Glad people around here have dog collars.