• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i have rear disk brakes!!!!! everything is nice and tight, but.... the brake line nuts are too short...so when i thread and tighten them all the way down the hard line still wiggles so its not making a tight seal... kind of stumped, if i remember correctly most auto stores sell pre made lengths. but would they have the ends with the correct thread pitch??

help  

DSC_0492.jpgDSC_0494.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah but you might have to shop around ,,, also some thread pitches are very close to being the same so be careful when test fitting that it is perfect and not almost perfect.... How you tell the difference ,,,,,,, shit i don`t know,, screw it in and out with a flared hose in it.. 

Brakes look good,,

so is my new 90amp. alt upgrade supposed to be putting out 14v? 

and with my rear disk brakes they are making a squealing noise lightly while driving and loud while applying the brakes is this to be expected with new pads?

also my fuel gauge stopped working?

Is the temp gauge still working?

yea the temp gauge does work. which leads me to believe its between the tank and the cluster right?

Probably, or the gauge itself has died. If you apply 9v to the fuel gauge it should read full. If the gauge is working by itself that should narrow it down.

• 4 months later...

i have two projects going at once  :devil:

but im going to start getting the goon on the work list again here soon 

-e-brake cables, brackets and mounted, any body with experience done this to their goon?  

-still have not fixed my tach after i did the headlight relay and alt upgrade i messed something up...

-adjust carb floats

- im getting light surges while car is idling and sometimes a flicker (all lights)

-id like to put a 1-2 in. drop blocks in the back 

that's it for now  :sneaky:

so first off what is this thing, i cant seem to find where the hell it goes,its belongs somewhere on the dash or steering column right ? but where help plz!

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

I'm sure you probably figured this out already but it screws to the pedal assembly on the left hand side. I just figured this out recently.