I'm fighting this currently and didn't really think about it when the trans was out of the car .... However I think I'm just going to leave it and get it fixed when I visit busts nut one day ;)

09AA3BA9-8CB0-4496-A507-ECDC357F67DD_zps

B1DEF579-E1BA-4185-AAF8-4DF221966EBC_zps

33D3623D-9CD7-4414-B446-C39D954D4473_zps

I tried heat and a chisel, and welding but nothing seems to work the welds are not penatrating the plug and I dot have enough safe hammer swinging space for the 3lb Maul and big Chisle

• Like 3
  • Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well keep in mind this harness is now pretty much useless for any l-series, I just have headlights, signals, side markers , horn, and alt/starter stuff, I decided to keep the fuse block in stock location for ease of access and I realized, I wanted to be able to trouble shoot easily should've have to it will be clean and neat but not "tucked"

So that was about the 10th attempt and I couldn't figure out wth was wrong and than I went to make sure my injectors were tight and they were barly slid on to the rail plugged them in and boom!

Than I was trying to figure out why it wouldn't idle, I needed to adjust the throttle plate screw and bring the TPS volts down from .90ish ~V to.45~V with key on car off on the middle wire harness pigtail.

• Like 1

I'm feeling a little weird about my oil pressure

I connected a cheap oil pressure gauge to the sensor port

And at current idle Its reading quite low 0-10 however If I raise the RPMs by any amount it jumps to 45-60ish and climbs with higher RPMs however at idle with the oil fill cap off it flings oil everywhere.... Yes I forgot to put on

I have 30w non detergent as oil for now