• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you put two of those 8"  pushing? ... i had to flop the blades and run in reverse but they work awesome on my truck ....those mounts suck i went and bought a set from the parts store ... the ones in the kit dont hold tight and kept coming off ... or at least slacking ..... what radiator is that too 

3DF99C06-CE27-4402-BA6D-42B29DA16EDF_zps

Duct tape? If so that's kinda scary (my 620 caught on fire cause of duct tape in the same area)

This build is amazing. Just finished the last 20 pages and had no idea this was the bare metal wagon I'd been seeing pictures of. You're doing great work!

• Like 3

Hey psst tendril, I got a few greenies hiding in the wallet if you wanna make another since you technically have a template..lol. Was gonna buy an mk1 golf lip for the 6...but this is just so much cooler..nicely done brother your wagon will be infinitely cooler than mine when they're both done and I dislike you for that lol!!

Hey psst tendril, I got a few greenies hiding in the wallet if you wanna make another since you technically have a template..lol. Was gonna buy an mk1 golf lip for the 6...but this is just so much cooler..nicely done brother your wagon will be infinitely cooler than mine when they're both done and I dislike you for that lol!!

I'm game !!

And thanks! Even tho this is for self gratification, nobody can lie and say it doesn't feel good to hear complements!

And cool is what you make it! I think $20k cars are cool, as well as the rattiest of cars that were pulled from the abyss and saved. And held together by the moss growing on them. My inspiration comes from the people on here, and also tapping into imagination.

• Like 4

looking good tendril .. glad i could follow this ad you zaney late night vids..... i like he seat idea .. i wanna retro fit the rear integra seat out of a hatch ... i have front and rear matching seat.... brand new cause some douche bought bride shit from unobatanium land ... i wanna keep the factory upper seat back for fold purposes....the bottom is ridiculous lower profile then the fact seat ...... i dunno .. i will worry about that when i need a seat i guess ... looking good and watching and listening 

i thought about going and cuttung the floor of the interga out to match the seat frame ..... then welding it to the lower half ... but i have even gone and looked at a the floor in question to see if the is feasable ... the upper is easy ... and i wanna do shoulder belts in the back for my daughter

Thanks, it's right behind the fan and an open area on the front so it should stay pretty cool while driving even tho it's near the exh. Mani plus the alum plate shouldn't allow much heat transfer from the block to the mount and it's semi tucked and keep my wheel well and strut tower clean :)

2E80B1F8-892A-4C91-A60D-F8E5BB185789_zps

• Like 3