• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not perfect but it's tight and beats 250$ to pay some one to do it, it's Scion xB rear seat cut and shaved to fit the wagon seat frame and I only needed to trim the material once stretched and fitted, the top is going to be a whole other story.. Front seats will be scionxb as well

• Like 3

Nice retrofit. Looks good. I did a similar thing to a Subaru svx I had. Bought a full set of legacy seats, couldn't make the rear fit well, so I turned the rear upholstery into a snugly fitted seat cover on the back seat and installed the fronts, so I still had a matched set. You're cramming a whole huge number of projects into a small time period. It's gonna be a whole new beast once you have it back on road. Awesome progress man.

• Like 2

There's a few off the car BRE dams here, even still I have had to "file" flap disk/cut, shape it how I want it, keep in mind my apron looks like somebody kicked it a few times and drug it under a horse lol

but when I start to tack it to the apron I will hammer dolley to get a close profile but because it's going bare metal for now I'm ok with this, when I do go to paint final one day I will probably re enforce some more and it will get a full day at the bondo/fiber glass spa :D

• Like 1