• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would still want it separated, as i do want it to corner, without bag exchange, and without excess stress on the sway bar

A sway bar is designed to be stressed so I wouldn't worry about that... It may not need a sway bar. Put it back together, take her for a drive and then decide ;)

• Like 1

trust me over time u will grow tired of manual ... and no tendril your diagram isn't correct ... its easy either way ...one solenoid is to let air escape the bag and one is for letting air escape into the bag from the tank... is a easy way to think about it .......

no i get the concept and its by far,far .... the nicest one i ever seen ...i might have to try one ..... i have two sets of air ride techs big red valves that i have had in a few cars... i like them .......but i also use parker 3/8 and 1/2 valves..... again wiring is complex but this is the way i been doing it for years ... i like using edc's too ..... i have a l 20 a/c pump to convert to a edc with all the brackets just not sure i want that extra drive load on a l16 lol..... edc are nice .. will fill your tank in like 45 seconds .....my 15 gallons in one truck took just over 90 secs with a ed,   when two electric compressors took nearly 6 minutes ... plus way quieter......ad a simple conversion 

Correct ^^^^

Yeah I've done York compressors on most of my buggies and they are very fast... And ugly! :D this time I'm using viair 440 with a 3gal tank. Fill times should be around four from empty (160 psi) but this should be plenty seeing as my ride height is 25 psi :)

• Like 1

there not terribly ugly .... but yeah on my wagon im build a tank to the space allowed underneath and prolly just a viair or my air zenith i been hoarding for ten years lol ...on v-8 they are nice cause they dont bog down but on a 4cyl...meah dont wanna have to merge to the slow lane ... 

and joel prolly a question i have asked before but BUGGIES?