photo shoot with the 411 and the gf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this might be a little gay since I'm talking about you and not your GF (obvious tits are obvious), but were you wearing a Whitechapel TShirt in that pic?

Yes that is really gay. I didn't even notice erick was in the pic. And who gives a shit about his t shirt........

• Like 1

So this might be a little gay since I'm talking about you and not your GF (obvious tits are obvious), but were you wearing a Whitechapel TShirt in that pic?

i didnt think it was.

+1 for titties and +1 for Whitechapel.

I saw them last year with Annotations of an Autopsy, Chelsea Smile, Despised Icon, and Iwrestledabearonce (my all time personal favorite)... Great show.

wish i had seen them play but i havent yet, im not into big festivals

wtf...seems she might be a wee bit ticked off if she found this ....i will agree nice shot but the stagging leaves me scratching..

seriously.... read back, shes a nude model and has done some softcore too. shes already on the internet nude in a lot of places including her own tumblr page wheere she post up pics of her tits and full nudes and shes on a site that you post nudes and get paid for ppl "liking" your pics. how can she be made that i posted up the pics she used as a profile pic on a few sites.......... and at the end of the day the bitch totally fucked me over and still owes me money so who fucking cares what this cunt thinks. she took the pics for me to begin with and the photograpeher had already posted em. not like i was the first one to do it, thats why i didnt post the private nudes that i have of her in my bed and such......

Yes that is really gay. I didn't even notice erick was in the pic. And who gives a shit about his t shirt........

you didnt... did you notice the datsun.... maybe you should have your eyes checked old man....

i cant :huh: it is a gift.

you arent allowed to comment till you get a fucking datsun. go single task your way through craigslist and buy one!!!!!!

• Like 1

i

seriously.... read back, shes a nude model and has done some softcore too. shes already on the internet nude in a lot of places including her own tumblr page wheere she post up pics of her tits and full nudes and shes on a site that you post nudes and get paid for ppl "liking" your pics. how can she be made that i posted up the pics she used as a profile pic on a few sites.......... and at the end of the day the bitch totally fucked me over and still owes me money so who fucking cares what this cunt thinks. she took the pics for me to begin with and the photograpeher had already posted em. not like i was the first one to do it, thats why i didnt post the private nudes that i have of her in my bed and such......

you didnt... did you notice the datsun.... maybe you should have your eyes checked old man....

wow i can ask my therapist if u can come to my next appt....u sound like u harbor a little anger towards her...but then again dating someone in softcore...you gotta know there only out for them selves....shes cute but i like the 411 better....but appreciate u showing her assets....fuck bitches....im not that old but i can tell u they all lie and they all will hurt u in the end.... just like dudes will always do dumb shit.... its genetic...seriously nice car....i like the 4 series...

Erich what's her name so we can look her up.

x2 then start a poll thread about how many ratsuners jo'd..........to your old, old lady......

put tristin down for two....... :rofl:

• Like 1

just so everyone is clear, this thread wasnt intended to put her on blast or anything like that. hence why i didnt respond to you asking for her name. the fact that tristen found her from next to no info from me.... well done sir, but you need a life. ill let it slide since you listen to good music. i also could have posted the private nudes but those werent taken to be shared with the public, these pics were just that. pics taken by a photographer to be shown, even if to a small group. they were shown prior to me posting them, now if she starts posting the private ones then ill pass em on.

tristan give it a break man your rubbing yourself raw!

i simply posted them to share an awesome day for me and a great shoot with a datsun and tits. if the datsun werent there and she had just taken pics for me you guys wouldnt have ever seen them, even edited ones

Honestly it was simple... Took less than two seconds to find. I can edit my post if you don't want her info out there. I don't know what I was thinking when I posted it; it was a graveyard shift blunder. PM me if you need.

And I will say my favorite oics of her so far are with the Datto still!