77 longbox build thread

Yea tach is working. Wire the blue wire from the datsun coil harness to the green wire on the coil. Not sure if Sr is the same wire colors....

Ah...the blue wire on the truck. I was trying to use the green wire. :lol:

Hope you get the bugs worked out soon. Looks and sounds great.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALright followers.........i had some bullshit happen to me today that has me pissed, u can check on it over on gen disc if you want. I did drive the truck into spokane today and picked up an auto ecu from whiteys wrecking. it fixed all hesitation/rev limit problems i had. How and why I have no clue, just happy that my truck is finally running tip top. SO tonight I dumped my break in oil, cleaned up and loomed the last of the wiring and took her out north of town. Did a small video, rolling start to 100mph. This fucker screams now! Enjoy the video. As I get time I will update the specifics of the swap, I have many oics waiting to go up and many descriptions for you guys!

th_2011-08-19_00-32-45_454.jpg

• Like 1

Well, no looming datto projects being currently looked at, but I always seem to find them when I am NOT looking for them.

So today I did this, a sweet little upgrade.....I still have a long ways to go on this build guys, I just finally feel like I have the drivetrain and chassis dialed in. I did put the 3.50 gears out of my donor hardbody in my truck. Went 265 miles this weekend and averaged almost 29 MPG!!!! I am very very happy with that!!

enjoy

2011-08-29_13-20-27_613.jpg