77 longbox build thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude are you epa? :P

Absolutely not. But i would like to know who is, so i know when i can paint in my garage. :D

I just thought i would flick a little shit for the paint booth, but you had a legit booth and ruined my shit flicking. :D

On the other hand, i would really like to learn how to paint(in my garage), and the mixing, cleaning that goes along with it to keep the gun useable.

Lol, well it is painted where I work, school bus shop, we do full recon. I taught myself how to paint 13 years ago.....if you can read and do fractions you can mix paint, if you can pour chemichals into a pot without spilling them you can fill your paint gun, if you can stand upright, move your arm back and forth over a surface keeping the spray pattern even you can paint.......

Pretty basic stuff, but supplies cost have gone through the roof...I did some mechanic work in trade for my base, and I have the clear leftover from some bumpers I did for a gal, dupont stuff dries to assemble in 2 hours, so later tonight I will do just that!

• Like 1

Thats a big 10-4 and a plus one for youse! I usta live in oregon.........big shocker how STRICT it is there..........damn acted like i was raping a spotted owl and pouring acid on the last known species of bush when I was rattle-can-ing my bike when i lived there......fail.

• Like 1

Hey Jayden, I have the KA that came out of my truck if you want it for very little. ;) Then you can haz KA

Bill, awesome build thread! (See, I actually did check it after work like I promised!) :D Normally I don't like yellow that much but everything matching, engine, truck, shit I think it'll come out right nice!

Hey Jayden, I have the KA that came out of my truck if you want it for very little. ;) Then you can haz KA

Bill, awesome build thread! (See, I actually did check it after work like I promised!) :D Normally I don't like yellow that much but everything matching, engine, truck, shit I think it'll come out right nice!

will a l20 head work on a KA block?

the gears in my noggin are slowly turning... lol

Thankz but no thankz HRH. I'm keepin my lil L16, nobody wants em anymore so they keep throwin em out. I be like Mix-a-lot and pull up quick to get with em!! :D

• Like 1