Dave's Mullet

Ponytail?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I'm trying to convince pumpkn210 (Dave) to start wearing his hair back ALA Mel Gibson lethal weapon 3

• To do
    • Not to do

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you Dave, this is serious.

I'm glad that you didn't put "No Homo", as it would have made it even more homo than it already is.... :lol:

And I sure as shit hope that you have gel for your Steven Segal ponytail. If not, let me know and I'll be sure to bring some ;)

Oh I've got the gel don't worry.

I'm glad that you didn't put "No Homo", as it would have made it even more homo than it already is.... :lol:

And I sure as shit hope that you have gel for your Steven Segal ponytail. If not, let me know and I'll be sure to bring some ;)

doesnt wearing teh hair back when having a mullett give a air of professionalism?

so wouldnt that negate the whole idea of a mullett, business up front-party in the back?

are you really trying to get dave to give up partying? say it aint so.

Haha noway that would happen.

Just wearing it back this sunday....unless he likes it. Then he can all the time. Maybe a pink hair tie would look good....

doesnt wearing teh hair back when having a mullett give a air of professionalism?

so wouldnt that negate the whole idea of a mullett, business up front-party in the back?

are you really trying to get dave to give up partying? say it aint so.