The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a quad?.... And where is the magical truck you'll haul it in? Lol jk but seriously

Yes

Stock photo of one

4257237_2.jpg

As for magical truck...  I have a buddy half mile down the street that goes riding almost every weekend.  He has a full size truck plus a trailer.. So it'd be easy to go

eight hours of weed eating, an hour of digging, some time setting up rocks around where i dug and...

excuse the shitty panoramic... I didn't wait for it to finish taking the pic :lol:

IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

the gf's dad on the smoker... Salmon and chicken..

IMAG04711.jpg

That grass was 3 feet tall.  Now that its down a ways, going to run the mower across it to make it all even and get it a bit lower.

• Like 2

^^ I don't eat fish much, but I gobbled some of that smoked salmon.  That machine is a Treager (sp?).  It uses pellets to smoke the food.  MMMMM!!

Went thru two racks of ribs in ten minutes between four people lol.  the grille is only part of it, the guy that does the cooking does a damn fine job.

Ever try Planked Salmon on a wet cedar slab?

No but the smell of cedar and salmon would probably give me a ectasy induced heart attack.. We did go to a fish fry pow-wow type deal and they stretched them out like sails on sticks and stood them by the fire . :wub:

Izzo hates fish and now will have 2 pages of fish recipes

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked this up today. Supposedly another ratsun member had it at one time. I think it came from somewhere south of portland. I'll have to ask again. someone stuck it in the junk yard :(  Was straight before that, then the guys there hit the roof with the forks.

The battery that is in this truck is the one out of the 521 I got earlier this year :rofl:

CAM00218_zps2f8d6ec1.jpg
CAM00217_zps2932cf9f.jpg
CAM00216_zps1dd0e9ba.jpg
CAM00215_zpsd17f234b.jpg
CAM00215_zps41742b0e.jpg
CAM00214_zps81c6b6a7.jpg
CAM00213_zpse6dc37d4.jpg
CAM00212_zpsacbf9438.jpg
CAM00211_zpsbccba071.jpg
CAM00210_zps28b8339b.jpg
CAM00209_zps7a063600.jpg

Yeah we missed a few spots :rofl: Redbanner did the magic.  We taped it best we could, he did a better job than I. (was my fault where the paint went thru :lol:)

The black truck has the back window. Just pulled it out so I could pound it out a little bit. It didn't really mess with the window frame or break the window

I got a back window for that thing, no rubber though. Dig those wheels.

Buy the wheels man :rofl:

That black truck...  I called and cancelled the deal. I'll be received a refund of money paid so far and it will be going back to the owner.  Turns out, it has a blown head gasket (not a big deal).  But water has gotten inside the motor and condesation inside the head. It's no good.  I've fixed the wiring inside the engine bay. This truck has nice wheels, new rubber, fatty new exhaust. other n that its... just a truck.

Here is what I found when I popped the oil cap.

CAM00229.jpg

^^ Dead motor is dead.

Here is the wiring before and after.  It was worse then the before picture let off to believe.  The regulator wires were all cut, the fuseable link wiring is gone, and many more...  But it's all back together now.  So whomever buys this truck won't have to dick with it :rofl:  Just needs a motor, the cab pounded out, window popped back in, seats welded in. 

CAM00227.jpg

CAM00240-1.jpg

• Like 1

lol negative. I will send it back with what it came with, and a little extra (what I fixed in the wire harness)

All that stuff in the back was taken out except the hood, back window, grille, door cards.  So nothing to trade for other parts. He did offer me a different head, and a head gasket. But I r working on the B right now motor wise.

CAM00243.jpg
CAM00242.jpg
CAM00241.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl:

It was yesterday mang.  Just a few years ago.  2011 IIRC

Swapped motors, sold it cuz wife was gonna leave if i didn't. she left right after anyways :blink: whatever.....

He drove it, oil pump shat out and motor froze up.  I hooked him up with an L20 thru a friend of mine, he got a good deal and a 5 speed swap.  He sold this to swoop in on a 300zx tubro IIRC, and when he went to get it it was sold.  He bought a mitsu, then sold it and swooped a bmw.  He sent me a text a month or two back, he was pretty mad at me for not selling him the 521.  I'm sure he's still around, and lurking.  but idk what hes up to these days :\

I ended up giving back the black 620.  Swooped in on a 91 hardbody with a bad crank/connecting rod (spun rod bearing esssssploded).  So i am trying to save some pennies for a long block out of the junkyard sometime in the future.  It's looking grim, though.  I picked up a second job to help make ends meet but even then it's not looking good :rofl:

Pics....

CAM00281.jpg
CAM00277.jpg
CAM00276.jpg
CAM00275.jpg
CAM00274.jpg
CAM00273.jpg

went for a drive.

CAM00305.jpg
CAM00304.jpg
CAM00302.jpg
CAM00293.jpg
CAM00290.jpg

Between Micromachinery and Eagle_Adam, i was able to get my radiator replaced.  It stays super effin cool now, yo.  Long drives are do-able again

Fuck i might have to switch over from the lower temp thermostat to the 180-190 stock temp one again.  Fucker stays so cool i don't get any heat :blink:

CAM00286.jpg

• Like 1

The flipped crabber fishermans truck i told you about ,, didn`t have an engine in it anymore. He gave it away like i thought he was going to do,, but you were or are, toooo late..

On the telling a guy to sell his shit then leaving him anyways,,, i have seen it more than a few times.. I think it`s a test , if your willing to let go of something you want because she said so,, she knows you are probably not going to track her and her new boyfriend down,, and make her into a lamp..

• Like 1

The flipped crabber fishermans truck i told you about ,, didn`t have an engine in it anymore. He gave it away like i thought he was going to do,, but you were or are, toooo late..

On the telling a guy to sell his shit then leaving him anyways,,, i have seen it more than a few times.. I think it`s a test , if your willing to let go of something you want because she said so,, she knows you are probably not going to track her and her new boyfriend down,, and make her into a lamp..

Yeah, I dislike her. And she can eat a bowl of dicks.  That was a learning curve for me. I won't ever do it again.  I'll do what the fuck I want and not answer to anyone anymore.  My current GF doesn't give a shit. loves the things I bring home and always sits with me to check cars out on craigs list and talks about em.  I'm trying to convince her that patina is cool, but she hasn't taken to that yet :rofl:

• Like 5