if you teach a man to pee ...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just stupid enough to buy beer to aid in their stupidity. So really, they're very very diligent at getting stupider! :D Fuckin' kids!

Or as my old boss used to ask, "Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?"

You'd think they would put a fence up far enough away to prevent people from pissing in the water supply...

Seriously. At least have some kind of cover for it too like a net or something to keep animals out of it. If that's the clean treated water it shouldn't be so exposed

Jesus you guys need to calm the fuck down . In mother Russia ... We distill alcohaul from our piss.

fixed.

Big deal. If he pissed a pint (very unlikely) that's one part in 64,000,000. This is water before being filtered and chlorinated. Urine is actually fairly clean of germs and bacteria.

fixed.

Big deal. If he pissed a pint (very unlikely) that's one part in 64,000,000. This is water before being filtered and chlorinated. Urine is actually fairly clean of germs and bacteria.

That's only assuming he doesn't have an VDs. And a drunk college kid in Oregon, I don't know, there's a good chance of having picked up some stuff there! ;)

On a side note, I just read a news article about how Japanese scientists synthesized meat from shit. Literally.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110615/tc_digitaltrends/japanesescientistscreatesmeatoutoffeces;_ylt=AtIp41mGW3yINMY4XU9gVuWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFpNnNzYTFmBHBvcwMzNARzZWMDYWNjb3JkaW9uX21vc3RfcG9wdWxhcgRzbGsDamFwYW5zY2llbnRp

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Same principle as the cold war. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

On a side note, I just read a news article about how Japanese scientists synthesized meat from shit. Literally.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110615/tc_digitaltrends/japanesescientistscreatesmeatoutoffeces;_ylt=AtIp41mGW3yINMY4XU9gVuWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFpNnNzYTFmBHBvcwMzNARzZWMDYWNjb3JkaW9uX21vc3RfcG9wdWxhcgRzbGsDamFwYW5zY2llbnRp

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Same principle as the cold war. "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Now if only they could produce fuel from it, DC would give opec a run for its money.

I'd rather drink a quart of piss diluted in 8 mil gallons of water. Than drink the same water with bird shit in it. The problem is I had to pay for the water,officers,court costs, jail time, and now he's at it again