What did YOU??? bring back from Canby?

datzenmike

Wow my goon was full of stuff I brought down Friday, even including a Z24 block! Had to unload it all for room to sleep in it. I sure didn't expect to haul a load home too.

710 brake shoes and rear cylinders... thanks to Matt. Scored a pair of bmw elipsoid headlights for $20! two manuals, one free, a lowering kit, oil/amp gauges (free) and one of Michael's flanges and an L16 manifold (not shown)

Canby2011027.jpg

One set of slots (14") from Canby and a second set if 13" from Vancouver.

Canby2011029.jpg

Skib started a rumor that I would be leaving for home with yet another Asian tranny this year, and I want to confirm that this rumor is.......... true. Here she is.

Canby2011.jpg

A 200sx 5 speed dogleg. Isn't she beautiful??? A bargain at $20. Thanks again Mr. waffle for providing room and board for her. Enjoy the beer.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a datsun key chain for the GF's roadster keys.

they needed to be something proper :lol: and I was sick of fishing individual keys from my pockets

I was doing so much running around I didnt really have time to look at stuff for sale till like the end of sunday :(

I came home with one more motor then I came with, along with a spring overload kit. Thanks to elmer. Which im stoked about cause my truck was de leafed ani hate trying to haul shit in it cause it sags so far. Those should help a lil

Butt Lice!

Are they Datsun lice??? Otherwise not Datsun related (except by posts)

510freak gave me 4 hotwheelss...3 510s and 1 Z :) first ever!!! then i got warning ratsun.net stickers from tyler.... i don't know his handle...and i got a center link from HRH :D

Damn I forgot my matchbox 510s!!! They must be still packed. Tks lou!!!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:lol: Skib, I told her too do it that wy, cuz you asked if you can haz... :lol:

glad all got something...

I got a few shirts, the ratsun shifter knob,ratsun stickers.

and some good memorys :cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Are they Datsun lice??? Otherwise not Datsun related (except by posts)

Damn I forgot my matchbox 510s!!! They must be still packed. Tks lou!!!!

:thumbup:

I was able to sell the few things i brought, but ended up with 6 various Datsun t shirts, many stickers. The best scores were from the guy with the sick white longbox 620 (sorry I met so many ppl cant remember your screen/real name) was a beautiful custom stitched replacement seatcover for my bench and a gorgeous Offenhauser intake manifold! So full of win it made me cry!!