What did YOU??? bring back from Canby?

datzenmike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mike you left some trim and that broken glass. Eagle_Adam took the glass to dispose of it and I grabbed the trim. I wasn't sure if that was something you wanted or not but I have it if you do.

I know. :blush: Totally forgot the glass. And the trim. Will you thank Eagle Adam for me? The trim is for the 620 inner window squeegees and you can do whatever you want with them, thanks. Leaving Canby was the saddest thing. Running around saying goodbye to everyone and I forgot.

Some coilover springs, stickers (thanks guys!), bunch of t-shirts, the raffle stuff (Rockauto gift certificate and poster), extra B210 badge (thanks to whoever left that on the car), some stuff I forgot and a bunch of cool memories. biggrin.gif

And also a flashlight that smells like stanky clown shoes tongue.gif.

And also a flashlight that smells like stanky clown shoes tongue.gif.

I hope you disinfect the shit out of that thing!! :sick: His slippers stunk so damn bad, I can only imagine the amount of sweat that light sat in for a few hours! :lol:

Shit, we drove from Redding, CA to Spokane, WA in our 510 (which had a 4-speed L16 in it) over a three day weekend a few years back. I must say, it was one of the best times we had making that trip!! No sound-deadener, and some shitty speakers for the stereo..... it was like we were flying the entire time :lol: