Seriously? In-N-Out Burgers worth this???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In and Out is good stuff, but I got a bit burned out on them when they moved into my town. Regardless, you have to go animal style on those things.

Five guys I really like all around. But I think they will wear off since I have only been there twice.

Sonic I like probably just because it is different than what I grew up with. McD's, BK, CJ and JB all the time.

In the Seattle area, my two favorite burgers are Zippy's and Red Mill. Red Mill is really hyped up, but really good.

When Sonic burger opened in Puyallup it was far worse than that. They had no cops directing traffic and it was backed up for several blocks in all four directions from the intersection where Sonic was. I was just trying to drive through South Hill that day and forgot about the opening of Sonic... sucks to wait for an hour and I wasn't even getting food!

Dicks in spokane/seattle. Cheap good old school. Sucls that cheeseburgers are up to 1.09 now.back in highschool 14 years ago anyways a cheese burger was .67 cents. Burgers by the bagfull all cooked on a cast iron grill, and fries were made from potatoes washed in a sink , then put into a slicer over the fryer and bang a little salt on them bad boys. I've had five guys, ino, fatburger and many others and dicks is still the best imho, but its what I grew up with and its not really a national chain, but had to chime in right? Out of the ones discussed I prefer 5 guys to ino though.....5 guys fries aren't the best however.

Whataburger? Seriously?

5 guys is good when you dont want to wait in the in-n-out line. I like the cajun fries.

I dont care for whataburgers burgers..but their fries and that chicken strip honey bbq sammich is GREAT!!!

True.. In n Out does have it Lines and can wait for like 15 to 20 mins before getting food sometimes.. but just tried 5 guys and its good so id go there just so i wont wait in line.. Fires were eh...

I even tried their cajun fires...I just dont care for them @ all...any of their fries. Maybe is the peanut oil like someone suggested....but next time I'm going to stop @ INO and get fries to eat with my 5 guys burger.

I even tried their cajun fires...I just dont care for them @ all...any of their fries. Maybe is the peanut oil like someone suggested....but next time I'm going to stop @ INO and get fries to eat with my 5 guys burger.

We tried 5 guys as they just opened one here in Tucson.No need to do it again.

However,they are opening a "Culver's" here.

I wonder if beef & bun is still open in san diego....it was over in the parkway/la mesa area....THAT'S some good food!

yep still open drive by everyday...

Guest DatsuNoob

I ate some INO in SF, and honestly was pretty friggin average. Fries were waxy hard little fuckers, and soggy little burgers. Not much to write home about IMO but whatever, everyone's gotta say they had some in-n-out