Is it bad that i dislike Hondas with a passion?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dislike hondas. or just maybe the just the punk kids who drive them. or it could be a combination of both. now the trend im seeing is kids driving loud going nowhere hondas with jersey shore gaweetto haircuts. :/

• Like 1

yeah its bad :D

if its the typical owners of said hondas you dont like so much, fair enough ;) but the cars themselves are well made, reliable and some of their engines are without equal. they really do make the best small NA engines, the engineering and thought, passion and care that goes into the hot ones is awesome. even if a lot of them are wrong wheel drive

hating all that just cos a lot of the typical drivers you see dont have a clue doesnt make a lot of sense, that said though, being one eyed only really ends up being your disadvantage :D everyone else is out having mad fun in their toyota v8's and 6's, or making lots of awesome noise out of SBC's and rotaries while you're staring at an RB26 thinking thats all there is! :P

• Like 1

i just dislike anything thats not Datsun/Nissan.

It's brand loyalty or team spirit. It's belonging to and being a part of something greater than yourself. It's having something in common with others and sharing a similar liking with positive support and feedback. Honda owners are no different.

• Like 1

i dislike hondas. or just maybe the just the punk kids who drive them. or it could be a combination of both. now the trend im seeing is kids driving loud going nowhere hondas with jersey shore gaweetto haircuts. :/

its not the hondas its the kids that drive them totally agree

• Like 1

I genuinely dislike hondas lol

The kids that drive them make it worse. But the entire FWD platform just disgusts me. And engine shouldnt have ever been mounted that way. And dont give me any MPG BS because my 210 gets around 35-40mpg and its autotragic!

I actually don't hate Hondas. I USED to.

After hanging out with a lot of people locally that really build the cars right and do them justice, I've come to respect and understand them.

Theres a lot I don't like about them, but I really have a lot of respect for some of them.

Honestly though, their street cars and their race cars are VERY different. I love the Honda race teams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XynUk-lqT1o&feature=player_embedded

Hating Honda is BAD! Ive owned 18 and Built even more.. Great motors and easy to work on and modify... I love all imports and as for nissan ive had 2 s13 and just couldnt get used to working on them and had a supra and also blew motor like 3 times so went back to honda... I love my 510 since it is my Dream car and even sold my Crx to get it... Point being dont hate a certain brand and also cant say u dont like them if u havent messed with them.. as for the drivers.. well i think every Make has their jerks and assholes... aswell as their down to earth cool people...

BTW- I Dropped in a S2000 Motor in my 510.. Seeing as how its the fastest 4banger NA.. and I already Did full Skunk 2 Valvetrain, and going Boost.. :D

Hating Honda is BAD! Ive owned 18 and Built even more.. Great motors and easy to work on and modify... I love all imports and as for nissan ive had 2 s13 and just couldnt get used to working on them and had a supra and also blew motor like 3 times so went back to honda... I love my 510 since it is my Dream car and even sold my Crx to get it... Point being dont hate a certain brand and also cant say u dont like them if u havent messed with them.. as for the drivers.. well i think every Make has their jerks and assholes... aswell as their down to earth cool people...

BTW- I Dropped in a S2000 Motor in my 510.. Seeing as how its the fastest 4banger NA.. and I already Did full Skunk 2 Valvetrain, and going Boost.. :D

Working on an S13 is an acquired taste. I do can Headgaskets in those things in around 2hrs or so. And that everything torqued to full manufacters specs. lol

Front Wheel Fail :P

yeah its bad :D

if its the typical owners of said hondas you dont like so much, fair enough ;) but the cars themselves are well made, reliable and some of their engines are without equal. they really do make the best small NA engines, the engineering and thought, passion and care that goes into the hot ones is awesome. even if a lot of them are wrong wheel drive

hating all that just cos a lot of the typical drivers you see dont have a clue doesnt make a lot of sense, that said though, being one eyed only really ends up being your disadvantage :D everyone else is out having mad fun in their toyota v8's and 6's, or making lots of awesome noise out of SBC's and rotaries while you're staring at an RB26 thinking thats all there is! :P

Well said. My wifes 97 Accord has been a very dependable car. We have owned it for 7 years now and put over 130,000 miles on it. It now has 225,000. All I have done to it is regular maintanence like brakes and tune ups and oil changes. Still gets 31mpg with a car load of adults and a/c on too.

Don't blame the car for reflecting the doucheyness of the douchebag owner when they rice them out.

Well said. My wifes 97 Accord has been a very dependable car. We have owned it for 7 years now and put over 130,000 miles on it. It now has 225,000. All I have done to it is regular till gets maintanence like brakes and tune ups and oil changes. Still gets 31mpg with a car load of adults and a/c on too.

Don't blame the car for reflecting the doucheyness of the douchebag owner when they rice them out.

But do you ENJOY driving it????? I think thats the key question to this thread.

But do you ENJOY driving it????? I think thats the key question to this thread.

I don't mind drivin it. It was my commuter for 3 and half years from Baker to la grande 90 miles a day 6 days a week.

I don't drive it with a big smile on my face like I have when I'm drivin my 521 though :D

Yes I have a 510 with a S2000 Motor in it.. Not running yet but slowly its coming along.. Lots of Money.. :(

I know Fail Wheel Drive... But i can do head gaskets in the Hondas Quick to and also to Mf specs.. but we do what we are comfortable with.. :P I own a 05 MX-5 now and loving the RWD.. soooo FUN!!! :D