Is it bad that i dislike Hondas with a passion?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dorquemada-honda.jpg

do all hondas come with a big stack of dongs(on the right) cus that would explain the drivers I see in portland, but I cant judge honda to harshly, they did have the good sense not to make the cube, after I saw one I spent hours scrubbing any sighn of a nissan emblem off my datto:(
  • Like 1

i do agree that it is the driver mostly. besides that i know and have tons of friends that have hondas. good people with cars built right. on the other hand i also have a few friends that steal them as well. its such a common car and every ricer has one so why not. noone wanted to steal my 98 corolla but every honda around my place was broken into or stolen. i also had a 88 accord i rallied through a field with a blown headgasket shit was ssaaaawwweeeeetttt. but you cant forget the ACURAS. a better platform of a honda.

Uh have you ever look under the hood of an acura? It's a Honda with different badges. Same Ruth Lexus and Toyota, Nissan and infiniti, etc. They might cost more and look nicer, but they're still Honda parts under neath.

I had a neighbor who had an NSX. It was really nice until he left it parked on the street while he was out of town and it got towed for expired tags. He couldn't afford to get it out so he sold it dirt cheap, for like 6k if I remember right

I cant judge honda to harshly, they did have the good sense not to make the cube, after I saw one I spent hours scrubbing any sighn of a nissan emblem off my datto:(

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy_madison_principal.jpg

• Like 1

Haha.. Sure... Has no kit or Anything... Looks stock on the outside with Si interior.. anyways its cool.. i know Hondas arent looked upon very well here..

Compliments on the CRX. Very nice example.

-B

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

i love that speech

I think a prime example of honda drivers would be that whole honda tech event, ykno..."get the fawuk out mah carrrrrrr"

edit: found one video (of many),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApDdIufqV_M&feature=player_embedded

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Put a boot in the guys face and drag his ass out, then put a boot in that girls face so she shuts up.

soul HA! I feal bad for bad mouthing a nissan but..... if I had to choose between driving a nissan cube or a honda.... honda, id get a bumper sticker that said " atleast its not a nissan cube" and you sir have your opinion, a hilarius opinion it is, wrong none the less;)

i dont like the typical fool that make shis honda out to be the only car ever made...that being said i own a datsun that i think is a cool car a 85 ford f150 that i love i drive my brothers 99 ram sometimes it ride good handles good but the trans shifts like a retard and the engine is vaginafied from the factory i owned a 90 chevy that i broke the frame on and it had a old 4 bolt mains engine in it with a throttle body ontop of it it never broke in any major way and trust me it should have the way i drove it for those 2.5 years i drove the ford half as hard and blew the engine in 4 months i guess there is no perfect car for me right now but when i get some money ill create one

I love honda. Honda rice boys I hate. I have been building hondas since forever when done right they are sweet and im not gonna toot my own horn but some of my hondas would take plenty of other cars. I had a 94 civic hatch that I swapped in a d15z1 block with a d15b head. Boosted at 17psi and was pushing a easy 300whp I feel that's rather good for a 1.5l. I had a 95 si hatch with a jdm gsr swap and full type r head. Haulled ass. Ran mid 14s on a street tune. My 2000 civic coupe. Was the best dd I have owned. Slammed and was amazing. I had a 89 civic si that was my first. Bored ported and polished. Ran a decent quarter. Im a honda junky and I am proud! I also love my Datsun. Hate the drivers not the cars!

I love honda. Honda rice boys I hate. I have been building hondas since forever when done right they are sweet and im not gonna toot my own horn but some of my hondas would take plenty of other cars. I had a 94 civic hatch that I swapped in a d15z1 block with a d15b head. Boosted at 17psi and was pushing a easy 300whp I feel that's rather good for a 1.5l. I had a 95 si hatch with a jdm gsr swap and full type r head. Haulled ass. Ran mid 14s on a street tune. My 2000 civic coupe. Was the best dd I have owned. Slammed and was amazing. I had a 89 civic si that was my first. Bored ported and polished. Ran a decent quarter. Im a honda junky and I am proud! I also love my Datsun. Hate the drivers not the cars!

Oh SHeeeeit!!! Same Here.. For sure... i hate rice boys but people should hate the driver not the cars.. My fastest build was that CRx i posted up... Had a B18b bottom witha GSR 99 head.. Ported polish head, ctr cams, Skunk 2 manifold, dc headers, strait pipe and tuned ecu.. more stuff but anyways.. broke off my friends H22 turbo on freeway... and plenty of other cars also... almost never lost... But i do LOVE my datsun.. sold that CRX to get it...

Nsx, s2k, and honda bikes. Thats about all i like honduh. Yes, they can be fast but to many dumbass own honduhs. They PLAY out everything and anything. Almost any honduh you see will have one or more of the following " i love my honduh" " I love JDM " " (Shocker) Sticker" and MOST of all bike racks! Whats gets me more is mixing shit, like *cough *cough s2k motors in dimes.....I know jim wolf nephew and he drives a honda, wtf.