Is it bad that i dislike Hondas with a passion?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have a 510 with a S2000 Motor in it.. Not running yet but slowly its coming along.. Lots of Money.. :(

I know Fail Wheel Drive... But i can do head gaskets in the Hondas Quick to and also to Mf specs.. but we do what we are comfortable with.. :P I own a 05 MX-5 now and loving the RWD.. soooo FUN!!! :D

you have a mx5 is that a miata if so we have to cap on you a little :D

Honda interiors have always looked cheap to me. Too much flimsy plastic and low.grade material. They will out last most cars on the road mileage wise though. I don't see how someone can HATE a brand of car, doesn't make sense.

Volkswagens give me the same feel. Big plastic piece of junk.

No reason to hate everything else really. I do really enjoy my Datsun but I have a 81 Tercel that is pretty cool too. I had a 83 Honda Civic hatchback and it was also very fun to drive. The interior on both the Toyota and the Honda were in almost new sjape all the lights and gauges still worked. My wife drives a 97 Chevy Venture van and though the interior is falling apart the motor on that thing is awesome. It's a nightmare to work on but runs like a rocket. I have had a few Chevy's over the years and I definitely enjoy the Japanese cars to the American. I have had grwat experiences wiith all the Japanese carzs I have owned. So don't hate embrace the beauty of Japanese engineering.

I had an 88 honda accord with 402xxx miles on it when I sold it.

ran like a champ still. keep it serviced and its a fantastic driving car.

but your honda is not bawse.

it is not a race car.

you dont look fly driving it.

wrong wheel drive = epic fail

90% of honda kids are ignorant douchbags.

drive from A to B.

thats the task your honda was made for and the one it completes.

the only honda street car sometimes exempt from a few of those rules is the S2000

2009_honda_s2000-pic-2207433355041354824.jpeg

and the NSX is in a league of its own

Honda-NSX-0.jpg

(honda racing dept, honda motor cycles, and honda utilities are another story tho)

i have a 1988 honda lx. all stock, 3 speakers (haz to use the speaker hole to fix my window when it falls out of the channel), with a stock motor, and beauty rings on only two sides ( one rim is bent on the other side and wont hold the b-rings). nevertheless, greatest f-ing car ever. i always get those guys who watched too much jersey shore with their dragonball-z haircut trying to race me on the freeway. dont they realize that getting those magnetic front vents and a nike swoosh decal doesnt make them go faster???

it is definitely the person behind the wheel. not the manufactuer.

i do agree that it is the driver mostly. besides that i know and have tons of friends that have hondas. good people with cars built right. on the other hand i also have a few friends that steal them as well. its such a common car and every ricer has one so why not. noone wanted to steal my 98 corolla but every honda around my place was broken into or stolen. i also had a 88 accord i rallied through a field with a blown headgasket shit was ssaaaawwweeeeetttt. but you cant forget the ACURAS. a better platform of a honda.

well i just dislike them mostly for the drivers. every single Honda i see around here

is drop, yellow fog lights, potato luncher, bike rails and i love my Honda sticker, hello kitty stickers and

ugly jersey shore gaweetto haircuts. which makes it worst i haven't seen a Honda that i could say

wow you have my respects in person yet.

well i just dislike them mostly for the drivers. every single Honda i see around here

is drop, yellow fog lights, potato luncher, bike rails and i love my Honda sticker, hello kitty stickers and

ugly jersey shore gaweetto haircuts. which makes it worst i haven't seen a Honda that i could say

wow you have my respects in person yet.

lol. you just described thisismatt. he drives an accord, heres a quick pic :D

IMG_3901.jpg

I miss my Honda push mower. It would run over black berry bushes and just eat them alive. We bought it used. Had to patch a hole in the skin. Replaced the blade twice in its life, New filters, oil... Finally though it would not keep the blade attached, and that was a sad day. Our new lawn mower bogs down in grass that is too tall, and cant even power itself up a 5 degree hill.

Im not really joking about the blackberry comment. It really did chow down on them. And this was thick black berry bushes.

I've had 2 Honda crx in the past, and I love them! Both SI models and honestly the only Honda I really like so far... I like the s2k and the NSX but those are too much $$$ for my budget. I sold them since all the JDM stuff started to became "ricer" with the honda's, some people know how to do it, some others don't, sadly those others are the 90% in the pack.