Is it bad that i dislike Hondas with a passion?

I read the title to this post and thought i like Hondas,its the punks that drive them i dont care for,i thought i was being mean until i read all of this.Those punks dont like Datsun 510's i can tell you that.A couple weeks ago i was at the local auto-x just sitting and watching in the 510 and not one of the Honda guys came to look at my car or even look my way.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I have a bike rack on my Honda. I use it for.........carrying my bikes and bikes of friends........to go.......mountain biking. Oh no! My honda isn't fast, but it has a lot of miles and runs great, and the motor is waaaay smoother than any L motor I've ever driven. It's pretty peaceful going back to the honda after driving an L motor datsun :P

omg I have a bike rack on my Honda. I use it for.........carrying my bikes and bikes of friends........to go.......mountain biking. Oh no! My honda isn't fast, but it has a lot of miles and runs great, and the motor is waaaay smoother than any L motor I've ever driven. It's pretty peaceful going back to the honda after driving an L motor datsun :P

:rofl:

Just like to add, i did meet matt. and he is far from any ricer douche ive seen...

Nsx, s2k, and honda bikes. Thats about all i like honduh. Yes, they can be fast but to many dumbass own honduhs. They PLAY out everything and anything. Almost any honduh you see will have one or more of the following " i love my honduh" " I love JDM " " (Shocker) Sticker" and MOST of all bike racks! Whats gets me more is mixing shit, like *cough *cough s2k motors in dimes.....I know jim wolf nephew and he drives a honda, wtf.

I know who ur talking about there...

Notes sorry if i came off as a dick that night, i see sooo many hondas, The last thing nissans need a honda motor. Just trying to keep Datsuns, Datsuns.

:cool: Its Chill.. I understand the whole Datsun in Datsun things as for Honda i just like and am used to.. but No Hard Feelings man.... its all good... Its about modifying the cars in the way we would like to see them...

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Put a boot in the guys face and drag his ass out, then put a boot in that girls face so she shuts up.

Guy in the CRX was the legal owner. Car got stolen on a test drive and he saw it at a meet. Walks up with title/keys and sits in his car. All he wanted was the engine last time I heard anything about it.

I read the title to this post and thought i like Hondas,its the punks that drive them i dont care for,i thought i was being mean until i read all of this.Those punks dont like Datsun 510's i can tell you that.A couple weeks ago i was at the local auto-x just sitting and watching in the 510 and not one of the Honda guys came to look at my car or even look my way.

QQ moar. They probably have no idea wtf a 510 is. Ya gotta remember that most people only think of the Z cars when Datsun is mentioned. Know how many people ask me what my car is? Damn near 90% of the people that look at it. Or they say 'nice bmw' (which makes me laugh).

Hondas are perhaps the best FWD cars ever made. The 1976 accord rocked the world, I knew the first time I sat in one that the future would be like it is now -- and it turns out I was right. The CB accord may be the perfect fwd used car. I rode in a 2009 TL last week and it was superb, reminded me of how american cars used to be when they ruled. I'm afraid to test drive an S2000 in case it is better than a rwd Nissan... not too crazy about Civics but those are the cheapest hondas, on a level with Nissan Versa.

When your car is that good, why bother to look at other brands? On the other hand a true car guy loves all sorts of cars, even 510s.

do all hondas come with a big stack of dongs(on the right) cus that would explain the drivers I see in portland, but I cant judge honda to harshly, they did have the good sense not to make the cube, after I saw one I spent hours scrubbing any sighn of a nissan emblem off my datto:(

Is this real? Yikes.