Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some honduh freak mad doggin me the other day while I was driving my uncle bens american rice rocket talon. The white DSm above is ALMOST cool,, except for the big wing, front bumper, side skirts, fender black blob thing, windshield sticker and chrome blingy wheels.

Mini van, with racing stripes

photo-10.jpg

It cut me off, came across 3 lanes of traffic and nearly clipped a construction worker on a freeway exchange, then it ended up here, right were I was pulling into the mall....

The fun thing is, when I get this dash built and my carputer installed, it'll be running forward and rear cameras whenever the car is running. It's going to be fun sending video to the sheriff's office. Or maybe I'll just make a Youtube channel "Dicks At The Wheel."

Fucknut high schooler in a 90's Caddy wedged himself into the already-too-small-of-a-gap between me and the minivan behind me on I5, then proceeded to flash his lights at me and motion through the windshield for me to move. The minivan switched to the middle lane so as to not get dicked up by this fuckwad. I just trolled the ass nugget by maintaining my speed and waving at him. One of those days where I would have LOVED to have had a cop around.

damn! i nearly took a pic of a mid 90s Nissan hard body with chrome Escalade rims on it at a job site yesterday - i'll get a shot of it!

i've seen trucks like that before and it doesn't look half bad. its better than that white eclipse up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no pic, but I'll attempt to describe the car i saw the other day. Pontiac Aztec, which in my book, may be the ugliest car ever made. Lowered, late 80's 300 z hood scoop, Ferrari side strakes, Buick holes, black steel wheels with lots of camber. Then all of the add on chrome stickon's available at the Walmart and Autozone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...