Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one out here in Brentwood but more Neon Green than this one...

Dude thinks he is a mad Tuner.... lol

Yeah i've seen that one a handful of times...

Wanna see more ricers?

go to the Freedom high school parking lot...

• Like 1

The one I posted above is pretty legit on the conversion aspect of it. I think they could have gotten more usable space for the bed area. They also only glassed it in instead of using sheet metal. The rest of the body was a little drift middle style but that seems to be the style here in the NW. Thank god our shop sponsored drift car isn't like that...

Ive seen that one at the gas station a few times, pretty beat up, but so are most 240's up here. I just dont like a half assed job, that why my car has almost no body work done, im not gonna do it till i can do it all and do it right.

Waiting the a guy i work with to drive his escaled with 10"+ of lif and 24's with low pro tires. Been wanting to post it so bad

Ive seen that one at the gas station a few times, pretty beat up, but so are most 240's up here. I just dont like a half assed job, that why my car has almost no body work done, im not gonna do it till i can do it all and do it right.

Waiting the a guy i work with to drive his escaled with 10"+ of lif and 24's with low pro tires. Been wanting to post it so bad