Happy end of the world!

Well I do . No respect ! Pictures poking fun at Jesus cmon now mike! It's a religion to someone. In my eyes/opinion it's very hypocrite of you guys. Who polices the police? You can't even abide by a fundamental rules. You so righteously quote all the time.

I'm sure Jesus looks nothing like the dude in those pictures.

We are not the police...we are babysitters with keyboards :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do . No respect ! Pictures poking fun at Jesus cmon now mike! It's a religion to someone. In my eyes/opinion it's very hypocrite of you guys. Who polices the police? You can't even abide by a fundamental rules. You so righteously quote all the time.

I think we can agree that we have a history of irreverence/disrespect here at Ratsun. Nothing anyone can say is going to topple any mainstream religion. If your, or anyone's, belief is strong it won't be unsettled. Religion is nothing special that it can't be poked at. There are no sacred cows in this day and age. We can all believe what we want and are (thankfully) free to poke fun at any and all things. Organized religions have a history of unbelievable atrocities and wars in it's name and respect has to be earned.

People on the other hand, are deserving of respect until known otherwise. In this, we have these rules, and others, in place to address any violations by other members. You can hold whatever beliefs you wish, you can even say so. Others may disagree and say so. It's everyone's right. When it becomes a personal attack I step in. Yes it may seem hypercritical but don't mistake that for a human judgment call intended to apply the least amount of censorship. The best rules are the least rules.

Ratsun Rules:

• We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
  • Having fun is good, we like fun. There are a couple general forums for non-Datsun related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.

The Golden Rules

• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
  • There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

Posts that are political or religious or turn in that direction usually end up closed.

gb3.jpg

This city is heading for disaster of biblical proportions

gb2.gif

What do you mean "biblical"?

gb3.jpg

What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Moderator, real wrath of God type stuff. Fire and Brimestone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

gb1.jpg

Human sacriface, dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA

ohnoz.gif

• Like 1

So I just got back from lunch and it started pouring at NAPA. I mean not just a little, a straight up roar in the building from the rain and then started hailing. I was yelling for people to look for toads falling! :D I stopped now, with 10 minutes left, but just started raining again.

Get ready!!!

So I just got back from lunch and it started pouring at NAPA. I mean not just a little, a straight up roar in the building from the rain and then started hailing. I was yelling for people to look for toads falling! :D I stopped now, with 10 minutes left, but just started raining again.

Get ready!!!

Get ready for what?

Well, if the world did end while we were not looking and all the "good people" are safe in the busom of the Lord I guess that leaves the world to us sinners! Remember, you can't repent for sins you haven't committed, so get with it you slackers!

I figured it out, that California kook was right! Except God took one look and said, f that, you bunch of assholes can't stay at my place, and no flanders-types either! :D