DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally found two red wagons yesterday. One at Target, and one at Walmart. Actually, my GF found the Target one. I was trying to be courteous and wait since a guy was looking with his kid for a "pickup"....but she barged right in there and grabbed a wagon off the hooks. Yay!

I've seen a ton of green 620's over the past few days. I have kept my take to 5-6, and left the rest for everyone else. Likely keep a couple for myself, and use the rest as trade-bait down the line.

• Like 1

I am striking out with this new set. So far I've found 1 yellow RX-7 and 1 turquoise Skyline.  No green 620s or 510 wagons. I did recently get a whole handful of the red 620s. Any one want to do some trading? I have quite a few extras of previous datsuns and some Homer Simpson cars and Flintstones cars. Also got a few previous Treasure Hunts.

Also a heads up for those that are fans of Ghost Busters and Batman, the new Halloween set has a Ecto-1 and old school Batmobile in it. The local collectors grabbed them all before I could get any.

• Like 1

Seattle area has not seen any q cases.Lots of p stuff (yellow rx7, teal Skyline, etc) I have a dozen KenMeri and that is after leaving a bunch.I really want the green 620. Ended up grabbing a couple Super wagons along with two main lines off ebay before they are all but gone. We may not ever see the q cases hit the pegs before they move on as most stores have seem to have done. 2015 a cases I hear are starting to show up in other parts of the Country.

I did find a Super Bel Air Gasser last week at Freddie's , it was the front card on a hook, could not believe I found it in the wild so long after it's release. That is one of the few Supers I have found that will not get traded off, the wheels and tires are badass on it.

• Like 1

I've checked all the local places here and still no green 620s or wagons...still haven't seen a red 620 in the stores either :(

I guess I'll stop looking since we shop the same stores.

At least until I move and then I'll be looking again, don't figure you get that far north too often

• Like 1