DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

WTF is the deal with that anyways :lol:

I honestly have no idea. The one on the res is the ghetto one and I guess the Smokey point yuppies didn't want to have to roll to the ghetto one so they put the one in up by Costco. That and ease of access for the yuppies since they were kinda acting like they wanted a mall up there?

The new one on 64th is by far the nicest which is good considering it just opened last year and I usually go to that one.

The sad thing, I live closer to the one on the res and I know people that work there

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess Kmart was to upscale for the neighborhood

Tumwater Wallmart had what seemed like 50 of the red 620s the other day piled in the big cardboard bin thing.. i bought 2.

The Kmart is almost in the center of all 3 lol

I will by the other 48 if you pick them up for me :D

Me and the FAT1oh  went to Walmart tonight and it looks like someone else in the sloth sound hauled ass over there and scooped every last truck.. There was a shit load of vettes and cool impalas though.

I will by the other 48 if you pick them up for me :D

I'll take a couple as well and I might have to map out the locations, I think Kmart and freddies are centered up. Just need two more Wal-Mart's now

Damn, I just realized someone changed the title on my thread...was running strong for a few years now.

Unfortunately don't think I will be finding any of the latest ones any time soon. Not much for Hotwheels out here anymore in Okinawa.  Stuck with trying to pull one off Ebay and not getting raped on price.

• Like 1

You can always get one of the guys here to send you a few. I've gotten a few and given a few through this thread. Thanks :)

Me and the FAT1oh  went to Walmart tonight and it looks like someone else in the sloth sound hauled ass over there and scooped every last truck.. There was a shit load of vettes and cool impalas though.

Dammit!

Damn, I just realized someone changed the title on my thread...was running strong for a few years now.

Unfortunately don't think I will be finding any of the latest ones any time soon. Not much for Hotwheels out here anymore in Okinawa.  Stuck with trying to pull one off Ebay and not getting raped on price.

What are you looking for?

What are you looking for?

A few different ones I didn't get a chance to pick up before I left a few moths ago.  Any of the 510 wagons, Red or Blue Kool Kombi, Snoopy, Black Hakosuka, VW Bug, Green 620, a few others that escape me at the moment...Anyone wanting to part with any of these let me know...Maybe even some trading.  

Toys-R-Us out here is still sporting cars from 2012.  There are a few second hand shops that have a rather large selection of hotwheels but not much that I collect.  

A few different ones I didn't get a chance to pick up before I left a few moths ago.  Any of the 510 wagons, Red or Blue Kool Kombi, Snoopy, Black Hakosuka, VW Bug, Green 620, a few others that escape me at the moment...Anyone wanting to part with any of these let me know...Maybe even some trading.  

Toys-R-Us out here is still sporting cars from 2012.  There are a few second hand shops that have a rather large selection of hotwheels but not much that I collect.  

I have the red and blue Kool Kombi, Snoopy, Black Hako, VW Bug? Which one? the green 620 isnt out here yet....Toys r Us in Japan? What do you ave to trade?