Osama bin Laden found dead!

can someone explain the whole boobs thing to me? don't get me wrong, i love it, but under what circumstances can i insert the boobies?

You don't have to have a reason for BOOBIES. Anytime is a good time for BOOBIES

busty-women-gallery-16.jpg?w=500&h=731

See what I mean??

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only gave you a neg. The others I don't know who....

The 'kid' gave you +4 so stop bitchin' :lol:

The CIA probably dug up the intel and passed it on. A 'hit team' was assembled possibly with some CIA guys but very unlikely today, and sent in to 'take him out'. I doubt they asked permission of Obama as there was always a long standing order of 'dead or alive' for the last 10 years. I did not see Obama taking credit for this on the contrary. It was an OK speech and I think he's happy it happened on his watch.

Okay, I understand where you're going with this.

I mean, I get that when it comes down to it, none of this happens without his approval, but I just don't think the people that actually planned and executed the raid aren't getting enough credit. blink.gif

Really metalmonkey...did we not listen to the same President give the same speech? He only gave credit to both the military and the intelligence gathering...here's the word by word since you have apperantly missed it:

Military credit:

"Over the last 10 years, thanks to the tireless and heroic work of our military and our counterterrorism professionals, we’ve made great strides in that effort. We’ve disrupted terrorist attacks and strengthened our homeland defense. In Afghanistan, we removed the Taliban government, which had given bin Laden and al Qaeda safe haven and support. And around the globe, we worked with our friends and allies to capture or kill scores of al Qaeda terrorists, including several who were a part of the 9/11 plot."

Intelligence credit:

"Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice."

Then if that wasn't enough credit to the military, he reiterates toward the end of his speech:

"We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day."

• Like 1

I was over at my buddy Mike's, replacing the front driveshaft in his Chevy when Tara came out of the house shouting come quick, they killed Osama Bin Laden! Usually I say it's not nice to speak ill of the dead, but he's one person who definitely needed to be gone from this world, and I'm glad they smoked his ass, or he died from not getting his dialysis or whatever. The guy had a bunch of health problems. Go figure.

The only thing I'm worried about is who will replace him. Worst case, someone worst than him. Best case, the Taliban/Al Quaeda sp? will be fairly unhappy and will suffer a severe morale loss and will remain leaderless and hopefully ineffective, while our troops are receiving a much-needed morale boost. I hope the latter.