HiComp ITB KA24DE 510

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And even though i have a long list of things i need to get done before i drive this, the fact that it turned on for the first time in almost 30 years... i don't know what to say :lol:

Did i hook this up right? i tried to refer to my Haynes manual but it got me nowhere

(BTW yes that's a dare i say it... FRAM filter... i just bought it to start my car up, i'll replace it soon!)

Fucking wires :lol:

_MG_5449.jpg

_MG_5450.jpg

it was actually "BA" :blink:

Well then, that is battery and therefore connected correctly. Time for a voltage meter, or take the alternator in to autozone or someplace for them to check it. Its either the alternator or the regulator if you are losing power, I have seen both. Course the light could be bad wiring somewhere...

Thanks!

Yeah so far my year was shitty, now i just can't wait till i drive it!! lol in all this excitement i almost forgot about my brakes and my ignition.. it wont shut off when i turn the key to off :mellow: i had to pull a wire to turn it off :lol:

oh yeah and my master brake cylinder is full of sludge and rubbery stuff.. :blink: i need to flush out the lines and buy a new master cylinder noaw <_<

Thanks!

Yeah so far my year was shitty, now i just can't wait till i drive it!! lol in all this excitement i almost forgot about my brakes and my ignition.. it wont shut off when i turn the key to off :mellow: i had to pull a wire to turn it off :lol:

oh yeah and my master brake cylinder is full of sludge and rubbery stuff.. :blink: i need to flush out the lines and buy a new master cylinder noaw <_<

Cool .. cool ...

Awesome! !! You know your way close to driving when you consider getting brake system up to par for drive man :cool:

Well deserved! You've put lots of hard work in, and soon to enjoy fruits of labor :D

(BTW yes that's a dare i say it... FRAM filter... i just bought it to start my car up, i'll replace it soon!)

Ima letchu finish editing orange cone of death out ... friends don't let friends roll fram. ..

cough cough fram cough cough :P

not that I have a problem with fram filters but I am suprised nobody has bugged you about it yet

um yea they did...

Soo yeah.. not much progress.... just waiting. in the mean time i found somethings in my garage for my Dime and Z.... lol my dad likes hiding things from me for my dattos :lol:

IMG_5801.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

I feel sorry for the Corvette just sitting there.. :(

IMG_5806.jpg

G20 says hi :lol:

IMG_5805.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet Spook... random that it was just chilln' in the garage; nice find though.

I'm actually not sure that's for the Z now that i look at it....

I was looking for a Multimeter and found hidden stash of Aerodynamic improvements :ninja:

G20 looks clean! !!! ..... yo! !!!!

Thank you!! it's fun to drive!! ask all of those in my passenger seat!! lol takes corners pretty good for a Fail wheel drive.. Not that i go 60mph around corners or anything :blush:

• Like 1

I bet it does :cool:... be careful yo! !!! ...

Haha ... friends poop self's after ... u must clean ...:lol:

it just really good on curves, doesn't go fast..:( :lol: i can mash teh throttle all i want that SR20 will go no where.. all the power is in the top end like 4k ^ even my dads 305 Monte has more ballz lol

But it's good on gas! so idc the trade off is good! soon though the luxury of having AC and a super quiet ride will be gone when i start driving the dime! I don't care though! I get to hear all 110 angry Jap horses!! :fu:

• Like 1