HiComp ITB KA24DE 510

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$400 ... i hit it on the mark ... :blink:

Get other "printed on sheet" exhaust quotes and take them into muffler shops ! ? :D

i asked around, about the same, but since this guy has worked on 510s i'll take it to him :lol: his son had one, and a employee there has a turbo dime!!

sounds aboot right for 2.25 in pipe from exhaust mani to the end he said he over quotes though just in case... idk what he means by that.. it's a small car lol

521 idles beautifully!!!! that J13 is ultra quiet, i can barely hear it when idling.

next on the list is brakes and oil. got new tires, spark plugs, and fuel filter, it started right up!!

the radio also works!!! FAWK YEAH!!

going back tomorrow to drop radiator to get flushed and replace oil. soon i'm going to drive this thing!!

No oics :(

521:

i remove radiator today and finished installing newish tires on stock steelies :lol: gonna purge the brake system on Monday with my dad :D

240SX:

SHIT!!!

:angry:

510:

Gonna go take it to the muffler shop soon, gotta get some monies, but I'm also going to get it buffed soon.

Gonna weld the passenger seat it on Monday finally :lol: oh and brakes aswell! gotta stop before I can go

521 idles beautifully!!!! that J13 is ultra quiet, i can barely hear it when idling.

next on the list is brakes and oil. got new tires, spark plugs, and fuel filter, it started right up!!

the radio also works!!! FAWK YEAH!!

going back tomorrow to drop radiator to get flushed and replace oil. soon i'm going to drive this thing!!

This is good news! !! :cool:

No oics :(

521:

i remove radiator today and finished installing newish tires on stock steelies :lol: gonna purge the brake system on Monday with my dad :D

240SX:

SHIT!!!

:angry:

510:

Gonna go take it to the muffler shop soon, gotta get some monies, but I'm also going to get it buffed soon.

Gonna weld the passenger seat it on Monday finally :lol: oh and brakes aswell! gotta stop before I can go

Its all give and take!

New exhaust system mmmmmmm

New seats mmmmmmmm

....... do you has a spare heat-her core? ....,.............. :lol:

Lol no

i has a idea though to keep it cool, and to flush the system of shit water, put water in a bucket and have the lower and upper hose from engine go the the bucket :unsure:

Pull out thermostats .... turn on garden hose .... stick garden hose in thermostats area ... run it .... just don't drive more than 8 feet .... :lol: :)

I used pressure washer ... stock in block drink holes ... thermostats area ... and any other coolant passage .... a lot of stuff came out :blink:

Pull out thermostats .... turn on garden hose .... stick garden hose in thermostats area ... run it .... just don't drive more than 8 feet .... :lol: :)

I used pressure washer ... stock in block drink holes ... thermostats area ... and any other coolant passage .... a lot of stuff came out :blink:

no garden hose where truck is at :(

clutch cylinder doesn't work so no driving :(