HiComp ITB KA24DE 510

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally gave my seat to the upholstery shop, he said it should be done by Wed!!!!

Also bled my clutch system, works fine noaw!!!

As for the 510....

not much progress :crying: just moar problems :no:

Heater core leak, and noaw NO brake pressure, must be a air leak somewhere.

Oh and it doesn't want to stay running for more than 2 seconds.. i think it ran out of gas but fuel gauge says its full...

I'm gonna drive the truck before I drive my dime. Might as well fix everything I had planned to fix down the road.

To do list:

1. Brakes
  2. Moar lower
  3. Passenger seat
  4. Fix a list of wiring issues including charge light staying on, car not turning off...
  5. which also reminds me i still have to pull the Z22 out of the 200SX
  6. Get to fucking work on these things^

I Suck.

Tip to pull off drums? i tried banging on it for like 5 min with a mallet then got rained on so I had to call it a day.

It finally stopped raining like a hour ago. tomorrow im going to stick bolts in the holes and try pulling it with a steering wheel thingamabob

Fawking remaned shoes ... raysbestos pg plus has been a good cheapo pad, and doesn't chew metal or crumble and shit

I think the brand was akebono?? It had like the mitsubishi symbol on it. My struts are the same brand.....fuck

That guy FLEW!!!!

Lol i wish i could find a molested dime to that do, i would do dirty things to that dime...

I'm definitely with you on that, lolz.

I'd love to have a 510/Z rally car.

AWD with an EJ20 engine...

But I don't think an AWD dime has ever successfully been done.

I'm definitely with you on that, lolz.

I'd love to have a 510/Z rally car.

AWD with an EJ20 engine...

But I don't think an AWD dime has ever successfully been done.

I've done it before

In forza...

Ollz

Ej20??? Errrr subbie is cool and all but i dont want my rims to get smacked by the pistons. Ya dig? Ollz boxer rumble.... Oh god

Do you know a kid called Trevor by chance? He goes to independent.

I think the brand was akebono?? It had like the mitsubishi symbol on it. My struts are the same brand.....fuck

That is the stock brand. Stock front calipers are the same...

Raybestos seems to be the best bang for your buck with brakes. I just got done with doing brakes on 3 cars, all raybestos, all without issues. Make sure to get the pg plus/plus line though.

That is the stock brand. Stock front calipers are the same...

Raybestos seems to be the best bang for your buck with brakes. I just got done with doing brakes on 3 cars, all raybestos, all without issues. Make sure to get the pg plus/plus line though.

My dad has always used Raybestos, they're grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

ollzz

stock? the car has 132-232k miles

Psh, mount it on the roof. Nbd. :rofl:

I don't know anyone named Trevor. Lolz.

I don't think I've ever met someone named Trevor...

You don't wanna know the kid, lol he's pathetic. he left Freedom to play Xbox all day. :rofl: :lol:

I took my 521 to a brake shop because the front passenger brake line was plugged, and i didn't feel like messing with that. and to replace the shoes, bleed, etc.

It took him 2 hours to get the rear drums off, then quit and screamed "I HATE DATSUNS!"

He gave me the truck back half finished.

I loled so hard. Jeebus, i can't wait to tell my grandchildren that story :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I finally ordered the wheel cylinders for the 510, fixed my heater core issue... I did (and am still doing) a lot today :thumbup: Feels good to get shit done. i just realized it didn't take any oics, except for this cleaned up shifter boot for the 521... i love Meguires

935384f5.jpg

My dad has always used Raybestos, they're grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

ollzz

stock? the car has 132-232k miles

My Jetta has 130k miles on it. I just changed the pads for the car's first time, and that was front only. Rear probably has about 1/3rd pad left. Then think about the rear drums on a Datsun, manual adjust. They were probably never adjusted and then never worn out.

My Jetta has 130k miles on it. I just changed the pads for the car's first time, and that was front only. Rear probably has about 1/3rd pad left. Then think about the rear drums on a Datsun, manual adjust. They were probably never adjusted and then never worn out.

Yeah, on the datsun... if not the adjust ... then its probably a blown wheel cylinder haha

Bahahahahaha dat510 on the " I hate datsuns"

I finally got my rally caps from Wheel Vintiques...

They sent me the wrong ones

Also received my order from Rock Auto, they sent me one wheel cylinder for my dime instead of two, cause the other one shipped from a different warehouse in New Jersey...

fuck.

oh and the wheel cylinders for my 521 won't get here till the 27th (holy shit this month flew by)

fuck.

ollllzzzzzzzz

I hate waiting