ratsun decals

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a 12" PowerBook in late 2002 after being on a PC for 13 years. :)

But just a note, you guys might want to watch posting your email addresses in the open on a public forum. . . You never know when a spambot might make its way through.

i didnt know they make virus' for macs now :D

i didnt know they make virus' for macs now :D

Not a Mac virus--a spambot. It's similar to what search engines use to index web pages, but instead they just look for email addresses. When it finds an email address, it's added to a list to be sent unsolicited mail such as ads for "natural pills to enhance your manhood." :)

Anyway, Macs may be inherently more secure than Windows, but that doesn't mean they're foolproof. On a computer there is no "secure," there's just "more secure" and "less secure." A lot of what keeps Macs safe, besides a lower user base, is its unix core. In unix, permissions play a key role. . . So while someone might be able to write a virus, it's more likely they'd have to trick the user into entering the root password to do system-wide damage.

• 1 month later...

I am a slacker and most likely wont be making it to Canby... :(

I'm gonna try to do some ratsun stickers over the weekend...if I get them done maybe jeff could come by and take them to Canby ;)

Anybody want to trade a Ratsun sticker for a NWDE license plate frame?

haha I have a few of those to... I could never bring myself to put them on my car.

I couldn't find any cardstock for a stencil, but i found some bumper sticker stuff. It's semi vinyl, semi paper. It says it's resistant to weather...we'll see.

Kinda matte finish which blows. I'd like to get some gloss, or a clear back.

I made 2 so far, i can make 4-8 more if need be, i hink it might use a fair amount of ink, and i don't know how much the paper cost