ratsun decals

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet! yeah i have a friend who's mom is a pro seamstress, and has one of the computer sewing machines, so i can have a HUGE embroider on the back of my datto work jacket! but yeah A decal and a cut emblem would be sweet too! let us know ehn you can get the file up and ready ^_^

sweet! yeah i have a friend who's mom is a pro seamstress, and has one of the computer sewing machines, so i can have a HUGE embroider on the back of my datto work jacket! but yeah A decal and a cut emblem would be sweet too! let us know ehn you can get the file up and ready ^_^

Wow, I'm happy to see all the enthusiasm in here; Jeff and I had been thinking about starting this community for a long time. I realize I'm not as knowledgeable, or even as dedicated as a lot of people in here, but I still think this is great. :)

Is there a specific file type you're looking for?

2eDeYe;4514']If you have a vector based fil that would be cool (adobe is best for me). Then again I can vectorize jpg's or bmp's...

What Jason said about the size is right on...biggers always better :P

Not in the case of a vector graphic; physical size becomes somewhat irrelevant. ;) Is everybody looking for a vector, or would some prefer a raster? And if you'd like a raster, which flavor? I have a TIFF, but it could be converted to a large JPG if that is more convenient. :)

oh nice Icehouse, another mac user!! awesome. i'm on a 20 imac core 2 Duo

(2nd gen duo core chip) love it. anyways, charboucher@comcast.net for files ^_^

I bought a 12" PowerBook in late 2002 after being on a PC for 13 years. :)

But just a note, you guys might want to watch posting your email addresses in the open on a public forum. . . You never know when a spambot might make its way through.

Yeah, I could use a bigger jpg version to make an autocad drawing of it so I can make them outta stainless. If you guys could email me one at beebani23@msn.com

Wanna send me a .dwg when your finished (I have 2005). It would really save me some time, I'd greatly appreciate it :D

I'm computer literate, mac, pc, unix whatever...:eek: