ratsun decals

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice decals...what size are they?

but have you tried to connect to http://www.ratsun.net?

I get "page not found" in Internet Explorer and "server not found" when using Firefox...

might be confusing to those who don't know...

either that or maybe Jeff or one of the Mods can put up a redirect to the correct site address to avoid that error...just a thought...

but have you tried to connect to http://www.ratsun.net?

I get "page not found" in Internet Explorer and "server not found" when using Firefox...

might be confusing to those who don't know...

either that or maybe Jeff or one of the Mods can put up a redirect to the correct site address to avoid that error...just a thought...

Hmm. You're right--I always omit the "www" part of the URL, so I never noticed before. It should be fixed now. :D

okay, so it BARELY sprinkled last night...these colors DO run. fuck. I went and got some vinyl cling type stuff today, printed image reversed so you can stick it on the inside...impossible to get the bubbles out. So i put one on the outside to see if somehow the ink wont run on the window stickers. It looks a little better on the outside, harder to see the bubbles.

shit shit shit. I suppose if I spray clear coat over the original sticker it will seal it up, but that seems like too much work...maybe for now it will have to do. Tomorrow I might go see if i can't get some made, like real stickers. Might cost more...no they WILL cost more, but it'll be worth it.

I'll let you guys know, and if anyone has any ideas or a hookup on printing, let me know. I'm quickly becoming lost!

I was in the print industry for 11 years and have a good friend that has a printshop setup in his garage,I will talk to him about getting some stickers printed if it is ok with the moderators.Let me know.Gary.............:D

I was in the print industry for 11 years and have a good friend that has a printshop setup in his garage,I will talk to him about getting some stickers printed if it is ok with the moderators.Let me know.Gary.............:D

i can also get some stickers cut possibly just need the image

I love stickers :D You can do it as long as I get one :D

I got some of kiznooks printed up, just need to laminate them tonight...unless you guys want laminate them yourself :D

I should have some vinyl ones cut tonight (finally got my vinyl cutter up and running again), they'll be red unless ice wants to bring me some other colors of vinyl :P

Someday I'll get off my lazyness and get some new colors

I got about 30 of the ones kiznook designed (he asked for 10), I'll probably cut up about 30 of the ratsun logo I got from BEE (I know, I need some blue vinyl :)) and hopefully I can get them to Ice before the weekend (except the ones I'll be sending to kiznook)