ratsun decals

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, was this just to torture us, or are ya gonna help da bruddahs out?

Okay, after posting the previous sentence, I find the Ratsun Merch thread where you show the decal installed and say they ain't for sale. Damn cross-posting git's me awl cornfuzed!!!

Jump on it admins and make the decals available for us, okay?

Ok, here is the deal. I am trying to work it out with the admins on this because, well, I want them to bless the whole thing. Their main concern is me getting back my original investment... I can... NOW, I would need to figure out shipping (need cardboard backing so the damn mailman doesnt bend them. Then I will put up a price. I am not looking to make a profit for myself so any proceeds would be sent in to help ratsuns hosting costs. I hope I can come to a deal by the end of the day. Then I will start taking orders by PM... PLEASE DON'T PM YET!!!

Alright, I think I got the OK to sell these things. I only have ~5 left ATM. For now this is USA CUSTOMERS AND PAYPAL ONLY! The $5 price includes shipping. I will be waiting for it to clear before I ship. I will not be posting the Paypal link here untill I have sold enough to get more made. If you want more than one please tell me before paying for them so I can get it set up. The profits for all these will go to Ratsun.net Shoot me a PM with the email address you will be purchasing from and I will reply with the paypal link. I hope I am not forgetting anything... Oh yeah. These are 3inx2in including text. and a final picture of it on my laptop.

bbc46bd5.jpg

Spiff? Datrod? you guys coming?...Hang510 you coming too?...guess I will have to get there....tooooo..

I'll be there. Hope to have my wagon back. But if not I'll drive the Z. It was great meeting you at pick a part today. That was to funny. Glad someone was able to use that bumper.

I'll be there. Hope to have my wagon back. But if not I'll drive the Z. It was great meeting you at pick a part today. That was to funny. Glad someone was able to use that bumper.

Kule....good meetin up with you as well....yep that bumper and the valance will be a good addition to my project at the moment (the white 72 620 I am workin on for next years JCCS)..................Ron:mellow: