pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shitty photo, but it was at the other location i occasionally work at, parked right up front near the door and I kid you not something like 5 people in an hour walked in and were asking whose car it was and how it was awesome! Even had a convo with a guy who used to race BMWs back in the day.

20130921_205922.jpg

• Like 2

Always loved the KOOL 510's color, she always looks good, seen u on the fwy a few times when up here...either that or im dreaming if youve not been up here but i know ive seen it a few times before. Always a beautiful dime. 

been to canby 3 years running thats about the only time I get her up there 

Icehouse has one thats lower and very similar color but a little more green tint then mine 

Looks great!

I'm sure you've mentioned it a million times, but what wheel and tire size are you running? 

15 6.5 + 15 or 16 offset  rears are 205 /50/15 fronts are 195 /50/15 when I add the zx struts I will probably run 205 on all 4

• Like 1

8067194322_f6f0a13764_b.jpg

How does it sound?

It sounds great. No rattles and enough bass to feel it but not enough to be annoying (only an 8" sub, original metal tray was not cut!). I daily drove this car for 3 years before I put the sound system in it and while I love hearing the motor I love cruising to music now.

• Like 1