Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image_zpsdd6dts28.jpg

But Just Joel is one of the main reasons my ass got so low. And probably everything else about his wagon is better than mine, especially his brutally, disgustingly, awesome wheels... Sorry I snuck my 410 into the 510 forum fellas.

When you post a pic of a 411 that low in a 510 tab you get a pass :thumbup:

• Like 5

Some people party on Spring Break, some go to the beach or Mexico... I spend the week under a car on jackstands refurbing it's front suspension. 

She's dirty, but low again after new keeper springs, tie rod ends, and wheel bearings. 

96509A3F-FE69-4957-8B83-FE2B9E46E6C4_zps

Also some home made, quick and dirty alignment that actually is working quite well. 

9780FD5B-0C71-4F34-800B-2E30E9AFAD5D_zps

• Like 4

Cut some slots horizontally in those plates and you can slide a tape measure in and measure right at the tire. That is how that set I use is made.

I've got a block of wood that we slide along the side to line up the edges with the furthest out point of the tire, just have to slide them back and forth to make sure that we get measurements along the tire and not a few inches away from them.