pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought your wheels were gold? Front ones not gold anymore?

They are gold... thats why Q is telling me to wash my wheels (which the fronts are notoriously dirty from brake dust). This time its just the angle/shadows playing tricks as they are clean... or mostly clean. I should probably change my brake pads soon (along with the other 40 projects I need to do on it). 

She is still my daily driver in the Seattle winter so Im proud shes holding up well. 

Hey everyone, Just signed up and thought I would share my 80 wagon. its a pretty solid old car and hope to clean it up and enjoy it. On the hunt for front emblems for it so if any are around please let me know. Its a Automatic blue blue and more blue with wood sides to keep it classy. A/C awesome heat and power steering, it is pretty optioned for its day. Been just going through it and giving it a good cleaning.

• Like 1

Welcome to Ratsun Mr. slaw. I think I remember this A10 from the 510 Realm. We have a post on here called A10s UNITE... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/50263-a10s-u-nite/ a great place to get to know more about the HL510 and the other owners.

Please post some pictures of your A10 goon

This is the 510/1600 forum where the 510 is discussed. We don't have a lot of rules around here but one is that buying and selling is limited to the classifieds section... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/9-body-and-interior/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc. Please feel free to take advantage of this and fill out all the fields including 'want to buy' and a rough location so others can compute shipping costs. You never know there may even be a member nearby.