pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sucks having very little money to live with, let alone having a car that needs work. I have all the time in the world, just need the money.

He didn't mean it in a bad way dude, he's not that kind of guy. Nice to see you doing what you can tho, start a build thread so we can see your progress

He didn't mean it in a bad way dude, he's not that kind of guy. Nice to see you doing what you can tho, start a build thread so we can see your progress

I've known Alex for a while; he's a cool and funny dude. We used to joke back and forth a lot.

I've contemplated starting a thread, but im not doing anything special really. Mostly the stuff that's been documented a thousand times; brakes, suspension, stuff like that. Maybe I'll start one down the road. It keeps things a mystery when a Datsun no one has seen before shows up at a meet. I want to get the L20 back together, so maybe I'll start a thread then. I'm scared if I rev up the L16 too much it'll blow up :lol:

• Like 1