pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

joel I love your car but can u lower it another 1/2 in the front?    I think it needs a littlemore rake..... I dunno this angle is tough .....love that mark 1 lip on there too ..... gonna be tough to not run one on my goon  but I think the carbon fiber spook will look good too ...

fuck everything I said ....... that car is sick ....

exhaust tunnel?..... I was on the fence about doing one in my  car but now since I pulled the motor tranny back out and am irs-ing it,   im just gonna make one but it will start at the rear of the transmission  mount.....yeah the wheel arches trick u too since the rear arches are usually shorter and start tcking before the front with same lowering.,...

love the over riders too

• Like 2

exhaust tunnel?..... I was on the fence about doing one in my  car but now since I pulled the motor tranny back out and am irs-ing it

That's funny....I was talkin' with Skyblue about a decade ago about cutting out a section to tuck the muffler under the back seat floor board somewhere.....

....I loved how it sounded on his wagon....it was stock with a 32/36 weber and a 2 chamber flow and we dropped the shit out the idle.....

.....we rolled up to a Nissan dealer for I can't remember what and they thought he had a V8 in that bitch... :rofl:

Do that shit yo!!!

exhaust tunnel?..... I was on the fence about doing one in my  car but now since I pulled the motor tranny back out and am irs-ing it,   im just gonna make one but it will start at the rear of the transmission  mount....

If Your tunneling for exhaust clearance reasons... why wouldn't you start all the way at the front? That's where it generally drags the most, theres way more room in the back to tuck it in comparison to making that turn under the car. Just my opinion.

You know, I thought I've seen your car somewhere. I've sat in your car. I believe you're even friends with Troy Ermish if I remember correctly. I even have a picture of it when it was fresh of the truck.

CAM00027_zpsbb11b67b.jpg

haha That's awesome.. That is indeed my car... Fresh off the boat 

• Like 1

If Your tunneling for exhaust clearance reasons... why wouldn't you start all the way at the front? That's where it generally drags the most, theres way more room in the back to tuck it in comparison to making that turn under the car. Just my opinion.

Go looks at my truck build my exhaust guy has a knack for feeding pipe through small places ........ Two reasons the exhaust tunnel I front of the tranny crossmember causes two thigs....... One it Impeads on my foot near the gas pedal and I don't wanna have to modify the floor where the tranny member bolts in the front is the roomiest area I can see so far