EPIC FAIL EPIC Laughter!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

You should probably change your name to just Stupid then :fu:

I think it would be badass for a race car. Don't think I would rock it on the street with that wing.

I find it kinda funny that you guys are flaming the guy. I guess you have NO IDEA what it takes to build a car like that. Might sound like alot of money but I'm sure he has a ton of money in it. And if you have ever been on a track at over a 130MPH or so the wing really would make a difference.

• Like 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be badass for a race car. Don't think I would rock it on the street with that wing.

I find it kinda funny that you guys are flaming the guy. I guess you have NO IDEA what it takes to build a car like that. Might sound like alot of money but I'm sure he has a ton of money in it. And if you have ever been on a track at over a 130MPH or so the wing really would make a difference.

Im sure a lot of us do have an idea of what kind of work he has into it, but he wants over 9 grand for a rolling shell. Maybe if you were a very serious racer and that thing had no expense spared in what has been done to it so far, then it might be worth it, but not on Craigslist.

Theres a youtube video about Matt Farrah's vette that has an 8 foot wide wing. He talks about how much shit people talk about it and how stupid it looks, but that it makes all the difference on the track.

I actually like the look of the car, and undoubtedly the guy lost his ass on it, but it's probably worth about 4-5 grand in that current state. Maybe 6 if he finds the right buyer. The tube frame and everything done to the car is horribly expensive and it did look nice.

I think a Titan V8 would fit in that, maybe I should try and trade him something? ;)

I don't mind the car but wish it was set up for a different motor. You can tell the guy is in it deep but at half the price I think it would have lots of potential buyers. Now if it wad balanced and set up for a massive rb or vg powerhouse then it would be pretty rad. Giant dookie spoilers are lameeee on hondas and cars that drive under 140 mph but I believe it could set sone hot lap times if done right

:rofl:

Even Charlie sheen wouldn't spend that much on it.

LOOSING!

The car looks neat as hell, but theres NO way anyone will pay $9500 for a car that's not hardly even considered a rolling chassis. It looks like it was slapped together for some pictures.

Well the guy is obviously trying to get most of his money back, which almost NEVER happens on a car project!!

I would like a big ass wing on my car if I was trying to stuff a shoe box with wheels to 2 Bills, But that one LOOKS like an off the shelf generic one and is mounted too low and close to the deck to be terribly effective, On that alone I would start to question the engineering. But a partial car, unfinished, with no drive train, he'd be better off to sell off the parts.

Everyone here thinks it's too much $, maybe that's why he didn't post it here?

There's nothing wrong asking for more than you want for a car. I lowered the price ~3k before I sold my cobalt. He must not want to sell it that bad.

I agree with the wing business, for a street car. But if it's track only, wing could come in handy.