Matt's 521

thisismatt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Average rainfall in AG is about 20 inches, so it's a pretty dry area, but that's also part of the good - less bugs, less humidity.  Unfortunately, if you mow anything after the rainy season it pretty much dries up into nothing.  The gophers do a lot of work, too :|

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...
On 7/29/2019 at 12:37 AM, thisismatt said:

More random crap.  Basically new left bumperette to add to the pile, and a very nice right side 2002 flag mirror to go with my NOS left...

67297896_10157380177945138_1531322051963

s-l1600.jpg

Are the bumperette brackets for a 521? I thought the 521 brackets had a kick down on them and the 520’s came off starlight. Maybe it’s the was the pic is showing it. I’d love to have a set of my 521. All I see are the actual chrome bumpers on eBay. No brackets. 
-Pidge

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, pidge said:

Are the bumperette brackets for a 521? I thought the 521 brackets had a kick down on them and the 520’s came off starlight. Maybe it’s the was the pic is showing it. I’d love to have a set of my 521. All I see are the actual chrome bumpers on eBay. No brackets. 
-Pidge

Yeah, that's true. I have a few sets of varying condition. I'd have to look at this one specifically, but I think it's angled and just the picture making it look straight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...