Ratsun Meet @ Carls Jr. Tacoma March 19th

DatDoug

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time today guys. Thanks for havin this. Was great to meet all of you and talk with the ones who had time.

We don't get out that often so it was a perfect day for a drive. Awesome cars guys!! Was nice to see so many classics in one spot, especially in Washington, on a sunny day no less.

Got a question for those who asked me to "Light 'em Up"..........

It felt weird and I didn't see. Did the rear end actually lock up (2 tire fire)?????

I was just happy that the clutch caught and didn't fry like it tried to do last time. Damn ZR rated tires like to grab better than the clutch does.

Hope I didn't get anyone in trouble. I don't normally like to be "That Guy" who messes it up for other folks.

Dave

(And Leah)

• Like 1

Hope I didn't get anyone in trouble. I don't normally like to be "That Guy" who messes it up for other folks.

dont worry, i laid a patch, which apparently wasnt enuff, so i laid another one and grabbed 2nd half way through it. :devil:

yep, good times, good people, killer cars, good weather and decent grub. :thumbup:

here is a crappy walk through vid, got another real short one coming. still learning my phone, i hold it wrong for pics/vids or something, gonna fix it. somehow youtube automatically fixed it for me and rotated the image, and i will get a quicktime vid to play nice with adobe editing software.

oics uploadin

• Like 1

Thanks for setting this up Doug. I'm glad that your order of sunshine came through! ;)

And thanks to Redeye (I assume it was you) for the Ratsun sticker. It'll be on the truck before the weekend is over!

It was rad getting to a meetup now that we've got a running Datto again. B)

• Like 1

Just to make you guys feel better ...... . . . . it's been raining/hailing in Cali for the last 48 hrs ...... . . . :lol: .... . .. it's a new record

thats it :huh:

i think ours is like 3months or something

oics

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

2eDeYe' date='19 March 2011 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1300601083' post='446706']

Picture151.jpg

Much better without the flames IMO. And I love them Turbines!

DSC01549.jpg

Loki's first meet!! And on another note, where are all the other puppy pics? I counted like 7 dogs there?

I would have been out sooner but the boss had one of Our customers come in for some warranty work at the last minute.

did any body catch a peek of the yellow six20 with flares as i was leaving? btw, had a great time and took chocolate to the girl.

Nope but I did see you in jefferson county right near the turnoff for quilcene, waved, but wasnt in my datto so you didnt see me.