Valentine

skyblue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have the center caps. But im keeping them. They fit my snowflakes! Plus they're still available from Nissan. I do have the lug nuts too. But they're 521 thread pitch. Which is different than any other Nissan truck.

• Like 1

PCD has a post in one of the threads (maybe it's this thread, early on?) about how he used some 2 inch caps he bought at home depot as flush center caps. They looked pretty good too. Maybe send him a PM.

I would guess that pathfinder R50 alloy wheel lugs would work fine for those rims. And r50s are pretty plentiful in junkyards right now. I have some zx 6 spoke rims on my 510 with factory lugs and the lugs look very similar to my pathfinder, also on factory alloys with factory lug nuts.

Or maybe that's not actually where you were headed with those questions Charlie...

And damn everything that I'm broke and two states away, because I love those rims (I love 720s in general), and 2 bills is a good price. Glws skyblue.

• Like 1

I agree with Lockleaf $200 is a great price.  It took me 7 years to get a set.  And PCD did post about an alternative to the centers for the ST wheels.

The reason I asked the questions was to inform interested parties of what is or is not included with the rims.  I have my eye on 3 more of the ST wheels and if I am able to get them I will have 2 complete sets.  There I go hoarding again!  LOL

I know they're hard to come by. And I do like them. I'm just not feeling them on the 521. Maybe if they were 15's. Not in a rush to sell them. Some 720 guys told me they can go for $400 when polished and painted right. But, don't think I want to invest that much time just to sell them. Lol

• Like 1

But i hung out with the wrong people and fell into sin lol

Haha.

stuff costs money, sucks ass hopefully you get there soon

Thx dude. I miss the days when Datsuns were cheap.

Eh SkyBlue

I have a complete front and rear disk brake setup with unused calipers, lines, and rotors. Went another direction on my project. pm me if interested

Can u fit stock 14's with your kit?

• Like 1

I'd have to check. Not sure because I never ran the setup. Come to think of it, they were not installed behind the stock steelies when I picked up the truck

hmm. i want to have that option. i know krecs and Mklotz kits ket you run stock 14's

Nice video man. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Been awhile since I've been home to see old San Rafael!! Still looks good!

thanks. haha. glad i can give you a flashback.

• Like 1

I Locktited the spacers on yesterday and should be dry and set today. Going to finish the disc conversion when I get home. I'll let you know how the rims fit. Although, they are mags they are 14's, if you're thinking of going the disc route?!

Oh....you need a stuffed animal in the window of the camper!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2

Just finished the discs! I'm in love and will never drum again!! I have mags and there is a ton of room left in there. Mike did say with stock rims, they should fit because the bearing sparer give you a little more room. He also said that he has wheel spacers if the stock rims don't fit right, but was quite sure that there will be no worries. 

haha. i dunno aout the stuffed animal. i smh at people who have them. lol

Just kidding with the animal! Just reminded me of old school Winabagels!! Sweet truck though! Good to see some style rolling around Marin. :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...