I found this 510 today

I came across this 510 today at the local gas station for sale, L20b, U67 head, 4 speed, original paint, no rust and fairly straight. Haven't talked to the owner about how much he wants but thought i would ask here first as 510 prices are all over the place. Rory

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no plans on owning it, i have my hands full with my 620. It's in Odell, Oregon. From what i heard yesterday he is an older guy that is looking to sell to fund a holiday to Mexico and that he wants "top dollar" for it (not sure what that is yet but my guess is $3k) it's at the gas station getting the once over before he sells it. It looks like a great candidate for some light mods. I'll let you guy's know more when i found out.

• 2 months later...

As of today, I am the new owner of this car. L20b with a 4 speed. Original paint and not a lick of rust on her. Needs to have the carb gone through as she stumbles a bit from sitting for so long. Last registered in 1988 and I am the 4th owner. I am planning on making her my daily driver for the summer and then do a dual carb swap next winter. 45K on the clock but I am guessing that it has been around one time. Maybe not as the pedal show very little wear. The guy I bought it from got it from the shop mechanic for the Datsun dealer here in Hood River back in 1980. He got from the original owners who bought it new off the lot in Hood River in 1971. How cool is that? :cool: See you at Canby with either this or the Roadster or both.