320Mia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yes I wasn't happy with the adjustment that the rod ends gave me so I made new mounting points and new control arms all together . Now I can run shims to fine tune the camber... The cross shafts are mustang 2, a local hot rod shop stocks them and they were very cheap.... I'm much happier with the turnout over the first setup. And thanks for the compliments... I'm still moving right along on the truck!

• 4 months later...

He just emails me the photos every once in a while, I have no idea when they will be coming, or what they are going to be of, but I agree, this is going to be one nice 320 when finished, and he likely is going to have more hours into this truck than I have in all of mine combined, I just don't have the patience to do something like this.

He will read your comment and send more photos if he has photos of what you are asking for.

It has been 6 months since the last batch of photos.  :)

Haha thanks guys as always the compliments are what keeps me going and motivated, I'm always makin progress I just never seem to take pics..Wayno is nice enough to post my pics for me since I'm a dumbass when it comes to that stuff! Ill do my best to keep the pics comming!

Good luck dude. You are well ahead of me in building a 320 on the east coast. Can't wait to see it at shows. 

• 1 month later...

Lol thanks "thisismatt". Still gettin there, decided to hang new (used) bedsides on my bed so that took a while, a lot of cuttin/welding.. I'm close to havin the under side of the bed spray lined, and I'm shooting the underside of the cab and inside the fenders myself with liner.. Cabs ready for paint, gonna concentrate on body work on the bed to get it to that point also.. Chassis basically complete minus a few small things..